English Speaking Churches of All Faiths

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Feb 4, 2013.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am often contacted by friends who know of my faith, or by strangers who have seen my posts over the years about my English speaking Christian church and contact me privately.

But often they are not looking for other options or alternatives to my Christian church.

Perhaps some of you could provide me with other English-speaking church alternatives such as Catholic, Jewish, Pentecostal (type) and even Seventh Day Adventist. Even other Christian alternatives for places to worship.

I heard there was a Presbyterian Church but I do not know if it is English or Spanish or where it is.

I do know of an Anglican church that meets in one of the Marriotts in the hotel zone that is been there for 20 years and I had never heard about it fairly recently.

I met some people in Parque Las Palapas Sat. night and after we had spoken for a while, they asked if I knew of a Buddhist location. I was clueless And have not seen Richard Gere running around Cancun lately.

Anyway, I thought it might be nice to have a list available. If it comes to pass maybe there is a spot on this or other forums where it would be helpful to people looking for place to worship.

Thanks,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice