EngineerGuy...MMA Question.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Dameyune_Craig, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Dameyune_Craig

Dameyune_Craig Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Engineer Guy,
    How is your buddy doing at MMA? I forgot his name but I think it was you who said that your friend was going to the UFC soon.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When was this? I know one person on here is friends with Mike Massenzio, and I trained for a bit with Dan Cramer at American Top Team.....wonder who jason knows now LOL :lol:

3. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I'm the one that knows Mike Massenzio. :)

4. ratt13017

ratt13017 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn fletch, how was it training with ATT? We don't have any places like that around here in pittsburgh. I fight mma, and actually have a fight coming up on April 11th. I hope Cancun doesnt set me back too much, lol. oh well.

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's awesome dude, I wouldnt trade my teammates for anyone....okay maybe Anderson Silva or someone of that caliber haha but the training is more well rounded than other teams I have trained with. Cramer was a senior teammate when I joined, so I only had about 2-3 months to train and get to know him before he left for TUF. Glad to see he's made it to the big show. I haven't had a fight since the summer, ended up with my first loss, it sucked....hoping to have something offered to me during the spring though

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its something im looking into getting into after spring theres not many MMA gyms around here though so id kind of just have to do various classes , muay thai , boxing , bjj but im deffinatly interested in it, ive always fancied it because alsways been strong for my size but put it off forever.

7. ratt13017

ratt13017 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice. Ya, I lost my first fight by split decision, and I am currently 3-2. I haven't fought since last June. I actually just received my opponent today. I was supposed to fight at 155 but they couldn't find anyone, so I am gonna go 170. Better for me, since I will be drinking all week in Cancun, haha.

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha nice, I'm 5-1 and fight at 155 myself

Trigg....England is an MMA hotbed right now man, a bunch of great fighters are coming over to the states from there, def. something to look into

9. Steve14

Steve14 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where do you fight? Are they amateur shows somewhere? or right at the gym? Is it full contact, mma rules?

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought you retired after the ass surgery?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice