End of May 19

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by cancuncouple, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Patch

Patch Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    21-27 for us, looking forward to the break.. Just got back from Puerto Vallarta in February, first time there.. Nice , lots to do and places to go.. Would go back again but certainly not a Cancun type of place - I didn't see Carmen our last visit - absolutely a great server !

2. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Bumping this up, we arrive on the 29th. We will be on Isla Mujeres for 10 days before we get to GP

3. Patch

Patch Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Sorry, we'll miss you!

4. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Well Mrs. Cancuncouple and I had a good time. Were upgraded to 6th floor ocean. We stayed from May 29th to June 1. Beach was pretty good first 2 days and then some seaweed rolled in. Have to tell a little story. We got to the resort around 9am and got checked in. We already had our swim stuff on due to our first days were on Isla Mujeres. So around noon we were in the ocean with about 8 other people around us having a good time. The lifeguard all of a sudden comes to the edge and is blowing his whistle frantically and waving for us to get out. We were maybe 15 yards off of the shore. Then he starts point behind us as we are getting out and yelling "SHARK"!!!
    I turned around and holy shit there is a black large fish swimming about 10 to 15 yard further out than where we were. Yes it looked like a shark to me swimming out there and I guess we have to go by what the lifeguard was yelling. We stood there watching for about 10 minutes and then it started moving south. As it did I saw other lifeguards start coming out and getting people out. I really could not tell how large, it just looked large being in the water. All I can tell you is we got back in and kept facing forward and did not turn our backs to the ocean rest of the trip.
    BTW, apparently the resort is still pulling their BS. They had the bars closed the Saturday we left. For elections. I guess from what I read they were providing alcohol from Pier 12. I would have been pissed I could not get a drink from the Tiki bar that Sat and Sun.
    As always its the people who work there. Mrs. Cancuncouple got plenty of hugs from the guys. For some reason they sure love her.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice