"end of days" uncut virgin of tr & pic link

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, May 6, 2009.

1. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO:). Had a great time hanging out with you both, sorry we didn't make it up to say goodbye - we were both a little worse for wear Monday morning:(.

2. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG too funny:) Glad to see you both made it back safe and sound. thanks again for the beautiful flowers xox. Did you talk to Carrie and Jim about Memorial Day?

3. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Beck, I really am glad that your surgery went well, we had lots of fun dancing and partying!
    Kat

4. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    BTW Beck, Tmac and I landed in Atlanta got a call from my place of employment seems some of the women went to the HR after I left and said they would b "afraid" to be around me when I got back, thought they would catch the flu so they told me not to come back to work for another week the kicker is I even am getting Paid!! Hahaha. Mayb it will work for everytime I go to Mexico! Kat

5. p8triot37

p8triot37 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're very welcome! It was hard enough coming home after vaca, I can't imagine having to go into surgury the way you did! How are you feeling?

I owe them an email today with a recap and some pics. Did you guys find a place yet?

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great TR and great pics!!! Looking forward to seeing the rest (or at least some) of your trips from this trip.

We are still up in the air about our May trip, but looking forward to Labor Day! I am sure the two of you will be recovered by then :D

7. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i hope so bart

it has taken me almost a week lol

when we go in september i may just "pull" another weekend at bernies and hang out underneath the umbrellas and watch t be bad lol

8. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Excellent trip report, been folllowing the lead up to it since it started. Have enjoyed your writing style and the way you planned the whole vacation. Maybe, just maybe we'll get to meet you in September, booze cruise on Sunday Sept 6, right?

When you mentioned you were in room 2112, I immediately thought of the band Rush, they have a whole album dedicated to 2112, the album title, the length of the main song etc.

Anyway, great trip report

9. BEEFY

BEEFY Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow, what a great trip report + pic's. one of the best trip reports that i've seen. seems like every year about this time some one raises the bar for the rest of us to live up to. hope to mett all of you sometime

10. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    guys we are certainly hoping for labor day weekend dates as those look very good for us - we will probably start looking for best deals in the next few weeks and once we find a good deal - go ahead and book as we are certainly going

its a great time of the year to go (except fo the fact that its hurrican season - lol) as there are lots of great people who go.........and we enjoy hanging out with great fun people :)

.................and im pretty sure i can twist steve's arm and force him into doing another booze cruise - right steve :wink:

thanks for the kind words/compliments

rob/t

ps

by the way failed to discuss ent staff in tr

there were mixed reviews on the new staff by our group. i personally felt that the new guy christian did very well but some of the people in the group were not quite as impressed as i.....danielle is new and learning...........charlie has come a very long way since his first days back in september - he has come a million miles......and t was good like always

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice