El Pueblito **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All in good time. Not much will have changed in 3 days though - especially now that the weather is calmer.

2. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :?: Just wondering if anyone has the latest work on how the El Pueblito Hotel is coming along with their reconstruction (?).

3. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry! That was supposed to say "latest word" not "work"!! :roll:

4. leartruck

leartruck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We decided we are going november 16-21, 2007 instead of 2006. 2007 for sure though. I won't let my husband change again. I am so looking forward to going. This is something I never thought I would ever ba able to do with 6 kids in the house. Very busy and money is tight but we are going to make this happen. I hope there's no more bad storms that hit before then. I really want to stay at El Pueblito but I want to wait until its completely fixed so I hope you guys keep me informed when anything new comes up. Thanks. :flagusa:

5. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good news! I heard the beach restoration finished up at the El Pueblito - and just in the nick of time for me to arrive in only 5 more days! I've been pretty stressed out since making our reservations in January...I wasn't sure the hotel and the beach would be ready in time. Looks like our vacation plans have come together at last! :wink:

6. sheriandbob

sheriandbob Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats great!!! Have a good time and have a drink or 10 for us pls.

7. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The hotel / staff at El Pueblito

Ok guys - just got home last night from Cancun and wanted to let eveyone who has reservations at the El Pueblito know that all is good! The beach, the hotel, the staff - ALL IS GOOD!! Even though only about 40% of the rooms are available for use, the resort is up and running and we weren't a bit disappointed in chosing the El Pueblito. We were there from April 26 through May 3, 2006 and we're already making plans to be there again in 2007. Hopefully I'll have pictures to post within the next few days. Again - ALL IS GOOD at the El Pueblito! :!: :lol: :cool:

8. LarkinSS11

LarkinSS11 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Question for anyone who's been to El Pueblito recently?

Hi,

Does anyone know if the El Pueblito is for only persons 24 years and older? We've already booked - and our Apple Vac. rep just told us that was the case, and I'm only 23.

Anyone been there recently? Seen anyone younger than 24?

Thanks in advance!

9. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were there the last of April thru the first of May and during our stay there were busloads of 18, 19 and 20 year olds there for the weekend. They had the "all inclusive" wrist bands on and were drinking at the swim-up bar, no problem. I'm wondering why Apple would tell you that (??).

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Because Apple Vacations likes to mess with peoples reservations.

I honestly wouldn't see why they would tell you this though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice