El Pueblito **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. parrotthead

parrotthead Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have booked this hotel for may 11 for three nights now they are telling me they are going down to reevaluate the condition of the hotel april 1 to see if it is up to standards for our holiday. does this look promising to anyone that has actually seen it? HELP :!:

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome aboard. As far as who is doing the re-evaluating...is that Apple Vacations? Hope not...they just screwed over a few of the Spring Breakers by booking them at El Pueblito without knowing a firm "open" date. They've been moved to other resorts now. The El Pueblito should be open soon. Am still looking for the latest word, myself.

3. parrotthead

parrotthead Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i booked our vacation thru vacation express. i got impatient so i emailed the hotel directly and they said "sorry we do not have an exact date for operating 100 o/o " so i guess it will be a waiting game hopefully with vaca exp waiting 30 days before our holiday to determine if it is ok to go ahead and book us there they can find a hotel for us :?

4. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We pick up today passengers from El Pueblito = it is open and no complains so far.

5. monymony3471

monymony3471 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is an email I got today directly from the hotel:

"Let me inform you that the Hotel is open partialy, we just have open aprox 50 rooms. I hope in May all roms(349) are going to be ready.

-We have open 2 restaurants
    -The lobby bar
    -Five pools and slidewater
    -The entertaiment team offers activities during day and night

If you have any further assistance do not hestiate to contact me

Best Regards

Adriana Castil
    Encargada de reservaciones/Reservations Manger
    Tel: 998 - 881 8800
    Fax: 998 - 885 2066
    www.pueblitohotels.com
    msn: acastilu@hotmail.com
    EL RINCON MÀS MEXICANO DEL CARIBE"

Just thought I'd share.

6. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info.

El Pueblito is another hotel which posts absolutely no updated information on its website - http://www.pueblitohotels.com

There's no excuse.

Steve

7. Leaves82

Leaves82 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can someone give me an update on the status/quality of this hotel? Maybe some pics? I'm supposed to check-in on April 9th and I've heard nothing but negative things about this hotel and the damages they recieved.

8. monymony3471

monymony3471 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All I know is that after emailing Jim in Cancun's pictures he took from March 5 to my travel agent she told me to cancel and find something else. We are scheduled to head down there May 17-23. She forwarded the pictures to her Apple rep and was told some apple people left over the weekend to assess these properties that have so many customers in an uproar.

I just want a nice beach and a clean place to sleep. Oh yea, and a lot to drink.

9. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please be sure to let us know what the verdict is! Thanks. :wink:

10. ADELAIDE

ADELAIDE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any recent picturers

:? anyone have any recent pictures of the beach and how lookssince march 21st?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice