El Pueblito **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it will be just fine.. They've been open for a while, just not at 100%.. I'm sure, by spring break, they will be up to date.

2. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    does anyone know the condition of the beach at this hotel? is there a beach there yet or is the water still hitting the seawall?

3. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Current conditions?

Has anyone stayed at El Pueblito yet in 2006? Can you give us information regarding the hotel and beach conditions?

:cool: On my way in 85 days!!

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good news, this video shows a nicely sized, rolling beach outside of el pueblito as of november 25, 2005. so by now, the beach is probably ok outside of the hotel. im glad to see this!

http://www.cancun.info/media/Vistas/Vista01.wmv

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Got a call from my travel agent today, and she stated that El Pueblito will be opening back up March 1, 2006, but with minor renovations taking play maybe until may, but at least in april... All entertainment will be relocated to the pool area also..

6. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, not great news here guys. Call your travel agents and get them on the horn, word is that El Pueblito will NOT open until May 1, 2006.

7. monymony3471

monymony3471 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is it completely closed? Travel adjent said it was only half open. It doesn't effect me, but that's what I was told.

We go there May 17th.

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My travel agent told me open March 1st with minor renovations to run through april or may 1st.

9. Sunny Stace

Sunny Stace Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey CanCun Canuck - please see if you can find any absolutes on the El Pueblito for all of us with future reservations prior to May 1st. We're booked for April 26 thru May 3 (which could be a problem :shock: if they're not opening until May 1st!!) and I didn't book thru a travel agent. I used the web site "CancunTravel.com" and hopefully wasn't mislead!! Oh, worry, worry, worry... :lurker:

10. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sunny Stace,
    I would get an email off to your website, it's pretty definite that it won't open until May 1st. You weren't mislead, they did plan to open for March 1st, though like other hotels they are probably having issues with supplies being available and possibly insurance payments coming through for them. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice