El Pueblito **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. mojohood

mojohood Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No Pillowcases? You say?

Planning on El Pueblito in a few months, but someone said to bring pillowcases... never heard of pillows not having cases!

Also, how about lounge chairs? Are they taken as quickly as I have read and should I bring my own beach towel, or do they supply towels?

If we want to go to the city or nearby malls... does a bus or shuttle stop at the hotel?

New to this... so would appreciate any info.

Thanks a lot !!

:lol:

2. Sherzy

Sherzy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    beach chairs do go really quickly! so the early bird... They provide towels at a small deposit. the bus also stops right outside the el pueblito.

3. kgansheimer

kgansheimer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are all inclusive they give you a card and you take the card to a little hut out by the pool, give them your card and they give you a towel. Once you take the towel back you will then get your card back. What I did was just keep the beach towel because they do run out of those also and just used it for the week. I did bring my own beach towel also but it got alcohol spilled on it...so that's when I went and got a towel. Beach chairs are easy to find if you lay down beside them...when they leave just ask them to tell you and you can get them. Not too difficult to get them. Bus drivers are crazy....make sure you find a seat or you'll be flying all over the place...hahahaha :) Let me know if you need to know anything else...just got back on the 20th of March! PM me.

4. roxi

roxi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got back from the El Publito and I loved it. The food on the buffet was great but the A La Carte restaurant (mexican night) was disgusting. The maids, bartenders and animation staff were great....kept us very entertained all day. Forget about getting a beach chair unless you are there at 6AM...otherwise it is really tough.....my room was really nice-huge with ocean view. The only weird thing was one day we can back to our room and our bedside lamp had disappeared. They brought us another one-but it had no light bulb......

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    okay I LOVED the El Pueblito!!!! Our room was nice.. room 5112... when we walked out of our room the slide was right there so we just hopped on and rode it down to the pool ;) hehe Our TV worked well (found that out when I was stuck in the room all day due to my allergicness lol) Food wasn't that good...but you'll have that. The staff was WONDERFUL... Wilberth and Marco were my favorites!! Definately chat up Marco at the pool bar and he will take care of you all week. Make him do a shot with you and he will do this chant thing thats fun! Also the front desk people were sooo nice along with security... the head of security took us down to the beach the one night to see the sea turtles (I think he wanted my friend Brit though so that might be why... he told her she could run around the beach naked if she wanted to :shock: ) But seriously the pools were awesome and I really loved this place. I would definately go back...

Kait

6. cic524

cic524 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what are some good drinks that they serve there? And is it true that you can bring your own 16oz. cup and they serve ur drink in it?

7. kgansheimer

kgansheimer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found the best for me to be Chi-Chi's...they are really yummy if you don't like beer!

8. Jajola

Jajola Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im booked here march 16-23 and am very excited.

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm booked here for March 14-20l. I'm also excited...

10. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any recent updates on the condition of this hotel? im hoping that buy the beginning of march, that is at least 75% back to normal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice