E-mails and other forms of contact

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sheandme, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Sheandme

Sheandme Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Noticed a recommendation of paper and pen to take along, we have been on quite a few trips and have exchanged e-mails with people we partied with but not many ppl keep in contact. Is it different here or just have fun and not bother with e-mail. We did notice a lot of people seem to stay in contact here. Just a thought.

2. Todzilla

Todzilla Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I usually pass out my business cards to people we really connected with and wanted to stay in touch with and wrote our personal info on the back. A great idea I have seen some people do is to print up there own personal business-like cards with there picture on it and there personal info to pass out to friends.

3. handyman

handyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I have given out my email to a lot of people in the six times I've been there but only a couple have kept in contact. It seems like a good idea while you are there but once you get home it kind of fades away.

4. Todzilla

Todzilla Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess it depends on your situation. Our experience has been much different than Handyman's. Some our best friends today are people we have met in trips to Temtpation/BBG. I talk and text with them almost daily. In fact, I just got a text from one friend we met with writing this response, lol. We have stayed in contact with at least 30 people and gone on numerous other vacations with them over the years.

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +911 / 0
    I'm in the same boat as Handyman...I've been to Temptation 3 times...Met some GREAT people...Like to feel they are my friends now. I really haven't respond to any of them except on this board. But it's all good. But like Todzilla said..It depends on the situation...So i would bring some cards or paper/pen to maybe continue that friendship... :D :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice