During the day.......you mostly do what during spring break?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THE BEACH, BOOZE, & GOOD COMPANY!!!

2. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I may get a few daggers thrown at me on this one, but I always have to take one day to go to Isla Mujeres and chill on North Beach and drink excessively at Buhos bar and grill. That place is heaven! Its light on the U.S. crowds, but there are plenty of Euros that hang out over there.

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    sounds like fun! I never just stay at the hotel ALL week during the day, must take a day or 2 and visit other places............after all, its vacation. Always a good thing to site see some!

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    think be allot of time in the hotel this coming year last 2 years been in a poor hotel so first year just chilled in fat tuesday if chilled was the world for that wild place :| lol second year walked around town and went to beach

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pool, tanning, drinking, and eating lunch

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most days, pool or beach mainly, maybe a bit of recovery. Might take a few day trips again next year.

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The day trips dont happen for me im arriving in as the coach is meant to be leaving lol lost so many deposits lol

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I just know Im going to be a drunken MESS all week...........looking forward to it! :lol: :cool:

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah - that pretty much sums it up

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ohhh I hate to see you and fletch, because everytime I DO see you when we are not around each other, I will run up and poor alcohol down your gullets! Especially fletch, he has to catch up for the few years he missed!! Ohhh poor kid, he might vomit 5 minutes after checking in! Because there WILL be bottles for him to finish!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice