Drug dealing security

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by waterdog1, Apr 8, 2016.

1. waterdog1

waterdog1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    What a damn joke. Security dealing drugs at Paty'o lounge and nothing is done.
    Has TTR now turned into the new outlet for the drug cartel?
    Security has the nerve to yell at 2 women making out in the sexy pool and do nothing about the guards dealing drugs.
    It is to bad that we have wasted our money to become a Premier member, but we will make sure to warn other people away from TTR..... One of the premier drug stores in Cancun.

2. partytime40741

partytime40741 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    What do you mean dealing at Paty'os did you witness it?

3. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    I wouldn't avoid TTR over this. To be fair almost every hotel has staff that deal drugs.

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    A big con in Mexico,, a guard will sell you drugs , and a cop will arrest you 2 minutes later , then they split the bribe.

BTW,, been to TTR 10 times and smelled pot only once or twice.

Don't think its that big an issue , unless you have others too

Good thing you did not go to Jamaica,, got offered pot 5 times before I got to resort , and people were smoking on the coach bus to the resort .

5. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    There has been issues with security at PatyOs trying to make people feel bad and trying to get people to give them money for their family etc. It is an individual problem based on desperation to make a living. There is no way we can understand that. Not saying ti is right but you shouldn't paint such a wide stroke with your brush. Take note of the individual and point them out to management.

6. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Shit, in Jamaica I have been offered pot, coke, 'shrooms, 'shroom tea....etc. At least it's all natural and not made in a bathtub or a big pharma lab. Just saying.

7. Southerncpl

Southerncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    just curious - what did you whitness or are you repeating something you heard from someone? it seems like you have no problems with alcohol, why is anything else such a big deal anyway? We live in a country that sees 10x as many people die each year from prescription pain killers than from all 'illegal' drugs combined, and in the only country on the planet that claims that marijuana is worse than heroin.

If it's such a problem for you, call them out to management - they'll handle it. It seems they like to fire people lately. Trust me, they make an effort to not let their reputation and livelihood suffer for a few side dollars.

The flip side is that I've been stopped by police in MX before and searched - was told that they work 'for the only guys allowed to sell drugs' and were 'checking to make sure no one brings in trash that will kill people'. They could have been f#{%ing with us, but their M4 rifles and uniforms were convincing. So yeah, corruption runs deep there...

8. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Naiveté. ..............

Buy? ......go to jail or pay up.......

9. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    "Security" at TTR changes frequently....................now.....Kozak seems fairly consistent.......at least in July!

10. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Every hotel seems to have that "guy" who can get you anything. Been approached in the US countless times and in Mexico a couple..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice