Drm Sexy Photo Or Video Shoot -- Who Has Done It?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Stacia_and_John, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Stacia & I are considering getting the photo or video (??) shoot while at DRM one of the trips next year.

Anyone else done that? If so, I'e got several questions about the process and experience, like time of day, price points, volume of content created, like that. Feel free to fire away, or if you want to let me know on the down low shoot me a PM.

2. ILikeFun

ILikeFun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    We will be doing it in June, after three trips and seeing all of our friends photos we realize we have been missing out.

We obviously aren’t helping y’all at all, but we know the shoot itself is free and the prints range in all price points. Our friends in September spent $1500 and had a book printed, all of the digital copies and a poster size print done. The photos were excellently done and convinced us it was time!

3. Playcations

Playcations Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0

Just do it! You’ll love it! We did.

4. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Ummm... not trying to be confrontational or anything... LOL! BUT that response was 0% helpful! *shrug*

Steve, is there a "shrug" emoji?

5. Webegame

Webegame Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0
    We did the photo shoot Nov 2020.
    We did the photo shoot Nov 2020. It turned out better than I thought. When the photographer arrived in our room, we were given the options of pics in our room, outside at the beach, pool or upstairs hot tub. Sandy chose just the room shoot.

The guy who took the pictures was great and made us both feel comfortable.

It was up to us how sexy we wanted our pictures and what we wanted to wear. Sandy chose lingerie and a sheer swimsuit cover and of course her birthday suit.

He was in our room almost 2 hours and was very professional. I mostly watch but was asked to join Sandy in a few pictures. When asked to join the shoot he said ok,,,drop your swimsuit and join us. Had I said no, he would have taken pictures of me with my swimsuit on.

He took several hundred pictures. They were sexy and erotic (our choice). Those pictures that where R-rated he left our faces out, again our choice.

We took our pictures at the last minute the day we were leaving Desire. We did not have time to pick out the ones we wanted, so he sent them to us via email so we could pick our favorites.

We received about 80 of the best shots via email when we got home. Wow we loved them all. The editing was amazing. Sandy always looks sexy but they even made me look much better than normal.

There was no upfront cost for the photo shoot. The charge was only $20 per picture we wanted. The final pictures were sent to us in a high-resolution format via email. BTW, after we made our initial picks…at $20 per picture, we were given a small discount if we choose additional pictures. We ended up choosing 40 pictures.

For the quality of the pictures and the amazing editing we are more than happy with our purchase.

PS. You can be as naughty as you want for the photo shoot. Some of ours were totally naked and very sensual. OMG they are sexy. We would recommend this to everyone.

6. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice