Drinks with ice safe?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CapeCodders1, Apr 11, 2008.

1. CapeCodders1

CapeCodders1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, do we have to worry about getting sick from drinking the mixed drinks with ice at Temptations resort? I assume bottled water is consumed otherwise, but was wondering about the drinks?

2. jws

jws Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've never had a problem with the ice, or any other form of water from the resort. I drink gallons of tap water while I'm there. No worries!

3. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Depends on how many of them you drink, and how you mix them up. I am sure that if you drank one or two of several different drinks, you may end up sick, but it would not be the ice that was the problem.

Just kidding, the ice is fine, just as any of the water at TTR is fine to drink. The water does have a funny taste to it, and I would recommend bottled water for drinking, but you don't have to worry about using bottled water for brushing your teeth or eating the ice at all.

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Yeah.. TTR, like the rest of the resorts in Cancun, has it's own onsite water purification system. Any water you get there is just fine. But like he says, it does taste a little funny.

You can refill any water bottle you have at water stations located arounf the resort or let your waiter fill them for you during your meals.

The major clubs in the hotel zone purify their water too so you don't have to worry at them either.

Jamie

5. CapeCodders1

CapeCodders1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks everyone! Well I guess that means drink and be very merry!

6. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, we just got back Wednesday, had the best holiday ever!!! Drinks with ice fine, water in the restaurants fine too. Don't worry about a thing, just have a great time,

beck and Cliff

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I cannot even tell you how many gallons of ice and water that I have consumed over the years at BBG/Temptations and I have never had a problem. Go and have a blast without fear of sickness (unless you over indulge and then you have no one to blame but yourself).

Talina

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice