Drinks Spiked in Sexy Pool

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nate&Brit, Sep 11, 2012.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I have been on 54 cruises. One there is a lot of booze on the cruises. Yep drink after drink, hence it is a boobs/ booze cruise. There is also fireball on the cruise. Yep I love it. So ever cruise but my last one I remember my whole day. Last cruise was a lot of fireball fast so lost a couple hours. Yep I love it, I don't drink the rest of the year so yeah sometimes I over do the shots. I would never blame the actual cruise for any of that, they have always taken good care of me. The drunker I get the less likely you or anyone else could take advantage. I see creepy people lol. When drunk.

2. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    My first Boobs Cruise, I had about 3 or 4 shots of tequila throughout the day, mixing it with a few of the coloured drinks and some beers. Lesson learnt, I can't handle that combination of drinks! I was so drunk coming off the boat, I nearly fell off the dock, couldn't hold a conversation and passed out in the room for almost 8 hours. I remember getting ready for dinner, then everything's a blank.

Anybody who knows me, knows I can handle my drink pretty well, but the combination of different drinks and heat/dehydration on the boat amplified the effects of the alcohol. Lesson learnt, I avoid the tequila on the Boobs Cruise now.

Edit: the point I was trying to make here, I'm a fat arse and as such it takes a lot to floor me alcohol-wise. I can well believe that someone of a regular build could be floored off a couple of tequilas on the boat, and sooner than it affected me.

3. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    The funniest thing about this whole thread is that "Dr. Nan" calls herself a "Dr". :banghead:

4. Manzo_74

Manzo_74 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For those who have free time to read a long story:
    When I was in the service, we'd get warned every Friday afternoon to not drink and drive, not beat up our women, not do drugs, not have unprotected sex, and not leave our drinks unattended. We'd laugh at that, because we figured it only happened to females. Well...
    One night, 2 guys went an hour away to a large club. One of the guys hooked up with a girl and disappeared with her. The other guy figured his friend was getting lucky so he hung out by himself until closing time. At 2am when they were closing, he couldn't find his friend anywhere. He looked in the bathrooms, all over the club, asked the employees, no luck. He finally went to the parking lot and looked for him. He found him semi-unconscious bent over a car with his pants down and 2 guys with him. He fought off the 2 guys and carried his friend to his car and drove back to the base. After going to the hospital and recovering, he said last thing he remembered was the girl introducing him to the 2 guys and them buying him drinks. Yes, the girl was in on it. So, yes, it can happen to anyone. So always be careful, use common sense and never let your guard down.

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sadly this happens everywhere and when it happens to you you damn well know you were drugged and it wasn't due to too much drinking. Two very different reactions. I was drugged at a club and we think it was to get me out of the way in an attempt to get to Jen. After only two drinks I became violently ill and very unaware of my surroundings, very confused, very different than being drunk. The mrs quickly recognized I was not well and got help getting to the car and out of there as fast as possible as who knows who did it. Drinks went from bartender to me. And I always protect the drink. But in a dark club it is impossible to be 100% safe. Never want to go thru that again!

6. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the "Dr" has been banned by Steve on the Facebook site and we shall never hear from her again.

7. jeff&daphneinok

jeff&daphneinok Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Wait, didn't you repeat this on friday night in OKC?

Jeff

8. christy&brad

christy&brad Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0

Damn! I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I ready this i'd have spit it out. So freaking funny!!!!!!!

9. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    I remember this happening and I wasn't even there, been there done that as long as I don't :wuerg011:I'm good with it. LOL

T

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  10. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    Now she's just mouthing TTR on the Hedo site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice