Drinks Spiked in Sexy Pool

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nate&Brit, Sep 11, 2012.

1. masseurjohn

masseurjohn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I must say, in the short time I've been on this forum, I absolutely LOVE the sense of community it creates. Personally, I wouldn't allow something like this to erode that. It's the strength of the community that will eliminate the threat.

Together, at worst, we we're just talking about a couple douchebags spiking drinks in a closed, all inclusive, adults only resort where we are all looking out for each other. Throw in a little common sense and I can't think of a safer place on earth to party.

2. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steve made some good points.

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6

I don't remember a thing except that I was doing great......Mrs ordered a drink then we went on the dance floor to do a line dance of all things. That went on for a while......we went back to a table we were sharing with a bunch of other people. She decided she'doesn't had enough to drink......so I chugged hers. She went to potty and when she got back to the table I was all but passed out. She was PISSED.....thought i'd had waaaaaaaaay to much to drink. She got a couple guys to basically carry me back to our room. I woke up about 2:30am the next day...........COMPLETELY drunk/druged.....still wasted. At that point she says she knew something was wrong.

You can't trust a soul! I'm a big guy........if my wife had got that dose who knows what would have happened to her!

A guy had been making strong passes at her all night while his wife chatted me up. She says she sort of blew him off before the line dance.

We went to the same event last year looking for him. He wasn't there. Good thing.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    LOL! I see what you did there, Tim! Smooth...

Tramp said, "We went to the same event last year looking for him. He wasn't there. Good thing."

But.... Lady is a teensy little thing... if you went looking for a beam down the middle door, she might not be able to line-dance her side the same as in my example.... what, pray, did you have in mind? Were you, may hap, going to offer to buy him a drink? Of tasty bleach, perhaps!

What in the heck is Rohypnol used for anyway... wait... I'll go google it....

... and I'm back and this is jacked-up. Check link below (interesting read), but Rohypnol isn't even legal for prescription use in the States... it IS however available in Mexico (I bet weirds can get it at the pharmacy across the street where many of us get our adult-recreation meds, eh?).

https://www.drugs.com/illicit/rohypnol.html

7 to 10 times as strong an effect as Valium (and Valium ain't a lightweight tranquilizer).

But, the effects described aren't what Tramp was describing, exactla effects and paralysis.... but, he's a big guy as he said so maybe that was it.

5. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0

Karen is doing great! She met Sean through a TTR contact a few years ago and they were married last February. They have been doing some other travelling the past couple of years and I'm trying to entice them back to TTR......Meeting up with them in Vegas on September long weekend.

6. deb3667

deb3667 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    I've been many times, we are not young chickens lol from back in blue bay getaway days. Never have I heard of this practice and definitely not on boob cruise. We get drinks for others at sexy pool and vice versa and have never had an issue other than drunkedness!!. I agree with Steve if happened twice in your group.. Look at your group.

7. Manzo_74

Manzo_74 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Common sense can help you not get roofied. Not taking drinks from strangers, not leaving your drinks unattended, and surrounding yourself with cool people. But yeah, sometimes even so called "friends" can show their true colors.

8. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Hell I know I have had some serious Sambuca blur. I have had so many shots that I don't remember coming back to the room. I wake up naked and go WTF. Yep Glenn dragged me back at some point or reeled me in as he says. Even the last trip on the Boobs Cruise. I don't remember about two hours of it. People tell me I had fun. 8 fireballs and a double Sambuca in about 1/2 hour. Yep I had fun but surprised I didn't get sick.

9. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I am pretty sure Gabriel spiked my bubba last trip. I had to get more water in it 4 times before I could drink it. Way too much vodka Gabriel but he'll he's always trying to get me loaded.

10. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    She got married and denies ever being here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice