Drinks at the Oasis

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tea_jay85, Jan 10, 2008.

1. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay ... so last time at the Oasis i pretty much stuck to beer, tequila, bacardi and coke and in my weaker moments some miami vices ....

There were a lot of other drinks going down and i even remember having some amazing drink which was like a banana smoothie ...

Does anyone know what other drinks are on offer at the Oasis!?

Cheers,
    Tim

[​IMG]

2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    drink everything!!

3. B1baller

B1baller Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this year I gotta get a day pass

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me too, maybe several of them lol.

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if its wet.....drink it

6. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just wanted to know so i can mix it up and not feel like a douche bag trying to order something they dont serve ...

Do they serve vodka drinks!? Anyone!?

tim

7. darkvladimir

darkvladimir Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was just at the Oasis website...they have 2 Oasis Cancuns...one is Grand Oasis Cancun and the other one is just Oasis Cancun...anyone know what the difference is? Also, I remember someone saying that you dont get to eat at all the hotels in Oasis Cancun unless you book Grand Oasis, so Im confused. If any1 can clear this up, Ill def appreciate it!

8. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Both hotels are on the same grounds ... those staying at the Grand have access to a few restaurants and a bar that regular Oasis Cancun guests are not, including an a la carte restaurant and another one im not sure what it serves tho. If you are booked at the regular Oasis cancun you still get all you can eat at a few buffet restaurants as well as all you can drink throughout the property ...
    hope that helps ...
    tim

9. darkvladimir

darkvladimir Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SO as a Spring Breaker, which is better to stay at...the Grand or the normal Oasis? I noticed there is a 200 price difference to book both...also which hotel is which phase? Im really confused about this phase thing...also, what other hotels are in this 5 building property besides grand oasis and oasis cancun?

10. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I explained the hotels bit and the buildings in the other forum topic ...

Most spring breakers choose the regular Oasis Cancun, but as the name suggests the grand offers a few more options ...
    tim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice