DRiNKiNG ON THE PLANE

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bigdickcadillac, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah bro,drank all the way to mexico from LA...was half cut by the time i got there..lol...
    silly me took my wallet out & bloody lost all my shit...on the 1st night.it was one of the worst feelings ever,i had no back up cash man...i was very fortunate in the end..nothin wrong with drinkin & havin fun,just dont lose ya bloody walllet in cancun...its a nightmare

2. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flight usually leaves Gatwick like 6 in the morning and we gotta be there 2hrs b4 that.....and its 11 hr flight, All i wanna do is sleep man, drinking is the last thing on my mind....once we get to Cancun plenty of time to tank up and get the party started!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My flights are usually at 620am...I am barely awake and don't think they serve beers that early?? do they :lol:

4. d2k

d2k Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    flights so long id arrive in cancun with a hangover!

5. Egoist

Egoist Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flying from Paris to Mexico City & then to Cancun.....Sleeping on my way to Mexico City, but from Mexico City to Cancun drinking a loooooot.....

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    totally especially when the airlines charge 3 quid for a can of fosters thats the size of a pepsi can :lol:

7. d2k

d2k Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol yea thats the biggest pisstake

8. EnglishButler

EnglishButler Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stock up at Duty Free :D

9. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cut you off after 6? Ouch!

About 5 or 6 years ago, I had a Feb flight leaving at 6:30am Saturday morning for my birthweek. We went out for a late dinner, and ordered a bottle of vodka for dessert. Went out until about 4am, where a few more bottles were ordered. Went for greasy breakfast and headed off straight to the airport. Showed up around 4:30am. Checked in, went up to the lounge and had a few more drinks.

Once on the plane, I had 19 more of those little bottles. They didn't exactly cut me off, but told me they were sold out of Vodka. Wasn't in the mood to mix my liquors, so they let me switch to beer.

You'd figure on a 4.5 hour flight, where they only serve for just over 3 hours, it would create less problems to "slow down" the service rather than cut someone off. After bottle number 12, I know I wouldn't be too happy if they told me I wasn't allowed to drink for the next two hours.

10. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes they do!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice