DRINKING DEBATE!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Shezzman, Sep 28, 2005.

?

WHO CAN DRINK THE MOST???

1. ENGLISH

100.0%
  2. AMERICANS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. CANADIANS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. MEXICANS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. AUSTRALIANS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. GERMANS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. ANY OTHER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What she said! :lol: LOL

2. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No Aussie votes! You gotta be kidding me!
    Hopefully we can change a few minds in Cancun!

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    add Irish to the poll

4. Nannerz

Nannerz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can drink a fair amount(canadian) but not as much as alot of girls i know can. I know girls that can bassically finish a 26oz of w/e on there own! Thats pretty damn good if u ask me.. esspecially if they can finish it pretty within an house. ive never tryed.. Though i do believe alot of people from europe can out drink out. Germans etc. they start drinking earlier.
    Though when i was in texas i was talking with some guys and they figured since our drinking age is 18-19 we myst start drinking pretty early. My first time drunk was 13.... to damn young!!!!!! BAD BAD! My sisters first time was when she was 14 and she got caught by the cops and got a minor. bad bad! i didnt drink much before 18 but my sister was a tank through her teen years before 18(legal age here).

5. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    germans, no doubt about it!

what about an official international drinking contest during springbreak! thats the only way to work this out once and for all! ok, there's not really a doubt about the winning nation, GERMANY OF COURSE, but there's always a small chance!

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    english win.. probably because the majority start at 12 in a field with a bottle of white lightening :roll: :lol:

7. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gotta be the Russians!

All I remember is i had a liter of Vodka from which i may have had 2 drinks and the next day i woke up to find this Russian Babe had finished all the Vodka and was falling around everywhere cos she was so drunk!!

Crazy nation

8. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would definitely have to go with either the Germans or the English on this one. Toss up from there. While stationed in Germany, I had the opportunity to party with both quite a bit. Always a blur the day after!

Oktoberfest rocks! Problem is that the fests (Oktoberfest being the biggie) are always crowded. Make sure that you order two beers each time. We used to take the train up from Augsburg to Munich. It's pretty simple to get to O-fest from the train station. Get off at the HauptBahnhof (main train station) and jump on the subway. There is a stop at the Oktoberfest grounds and when you go up the stairs, you are smack dab in the middle of the fest. Then make your way to one of the many beerhalls. We wasn't even sure which stop was ours at first...we just got off the train when everybody else's drunk asses got off.

9. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oktoberfest is great! today is my first day off from oktoberfest after 3 day of drinking... it is really great and a very good training for cancun

10. scouse_andy

scouse_andy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    english on any alcohol !!! but the germans on beer they carn't half take there ale.

an i agree with the startin drinkin white lightening at the age ov 12 BUT it on street courners not in a field

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice