Drinking Contest England vs U.S.A.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AJ0527, Jan 10, 2008.

1. EnglishButler

EnglishButler Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Teaming up with the Aussies?? Never! :wink:

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    in 06 we tried to play americans at a half assed touch rugby league game which was more of a pissed up throw ball around :p but they run away from you when you run at them forget to touch the ball actually down and throw it forward all the time :lol:

3. EnglishButler

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder how it would be if it was real man's rugby union :D

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well they struggle to go for touch nemind rolling around in the sand :lol:
    wouldnt say its real mans its slower theres less impact as your not running into them at speed from a distance constantly! obviously the forwards climb allover each other more but im a back so i would be stood around most of time waiting for someone to boot the bloody ball for me to chase it in union :lol:
    most union games are won without scoreing a single try so its just nothing as a spectacle lol

5. EnglishButler

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's the whole north/south divide, although i'm stuck in the middle, i live in a union city. Personally i would say Union is the man's game, contested scrums, maul's, ruck's etc. where as in League a player gets tackled and then start's humping the floor like a seal :lol:

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha that is true but the initial hit is where the hurting is and they have to get back 10 metres each time in union they seem to run around the ruck and hit them from like a 1-2 metre run up and its more of a push than a boom! thats why players like lesley vinikolo whos knees are fucked had to retire because he was needing surjury halfway through season but is manageing fine in union less work load still top try scorer :lol: lol plus theres like 500 tackles a game apposed to like 90 in union due to all the kicking back and forth its too much like tennis lol anyway well be confusing our friends from over the pond on this discussion. im bringing a ball i think well try get a game of touch on oasis beach :lol:

7. EnglishButler

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Both games have there plug points! Hull KR are my league team. How about you? Where about in Yorkshire are you from?

If i see you i'll join in! Also my American Football team is in the NFC final next week, come on packers!

There we go a bit of americanism back into the post :D

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha i Support Leeds also get along to a Few Doncaster games but there in lower leagues now but still fairly fun they play friday nights so i go into town after and make a night of it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice