dress

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by funlover, Mar 21, 2008.

1. funlover

funlover Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On a normal night going out for dinner - What type of clothing do people wear? I know to bring lots of swimsuits, but what type of clothing do I need to bring?

2. Steve and Kim in Ohio

Steve and Kim in Ohio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Generally for buffet's ladies dress casual, for res. resturants and partying at the bars dress as sexy as you feel. That's the great thing about TTR. Your on vacation :D

3. funlover

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So basically short dresses and tight skirts!! So small big short tall it doesn't matter! Can't wait to party like a rockstar! On a daily basis we have to live a life in a small town and everyone is in your business. I have been holding in my wild side for way too long!!!!!!!

4. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We live in a small town too! Everyone thinks they know I'm the wild one, but they have no idea!!
    We take one nice/sexy dress for one nice night out to dinner, lots of short skirts and tank tops. Sundresses are great too. I bought a couple really cute ones for our upcoming trip.
    Yes, definitely bring lots of swimsuit..........bottoms! :cool:

5. funlover

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being a naturally busty girl - I will have to have LOTS of drinks to go topless. But - the thought of it is exciting. In my hometown - everyone thinks my husband calmed me down. They just don't now - once it is in your system - it may go into hiding for a while but it always comes back!!

6. BCO40

BCO40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It took me 2 days to get the top off at the sexy pool. LOL then it went right back on, just wasn't my thing., but was fun! Bring your rock star/vegas clothes for sure. So fun to get dolled up after a day in the sun with that new glow...love love love getting ready with a beer in the bathroom while hubby watches the fun channels....:)

7. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Uh, yeah, I'm pretty naturally busty myself.
    I wasn't sure I'd do the topless thing when we went last year. We arrived pretty late in the day on our first visit. We hung out at Diego's pool bar, but the sun was basically gone and there weren't many, if any girls topless at that time, so of course I wasn't even considering it!
    The next morning we got down to the sexy pool early and I layed on my stomach and undid my straps. When my hubby and his friend were at the bar I go into the water topless. My friend, Heather was about 20 minutes behind me. The guys came back from the bar and I don't think either one said a word (thank god!) and after that I think we hardly had our tops on at all for the rest of the trip. It was really just not that big a deal for me.
    I made a WAY bigger deal of it before we went though.
    Another couple is going with us this time, and she keeps saying she's not sure she'll do the topless thing. I can totally understand, I felt the same way. And if she doesn't do it, it will be no big deal!
    Really either way, topless or not, it just doesn't make a difference. So do whatever you're comfortable with. AND have a blast!!!!!!

BC040, your description of getting ready for the night made me smile! I could have written it myself!! I am so ready to leave for all the fun at Temptations!

8. funlover

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man this place sounds like so much fun. I can not wait. If your husband will not dance with you, is there always a big crowd on the dance floor to dance with?

9. BCO40

BCO40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    you will meet so many new friends (girl/buddies) that you won't care if he dances or not. I still keep in contact with friends we met at BBG via email they are in KC/Mo and were in CO. but i'm telling ya.. friends for life! dance with who ever is there. :)

10. funlover

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sounds exactly what I am looking for!!! I am lucky to have a husband who doesn't have a jealous bone in his body. Wish I could be more like him. I guess after 13 years of marriage he has gotten use to me dirty dancing and usually carrying me home on a wild night!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice