DRESS CODE

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AUSSIEDAVEUNDER, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey there mate!another aussie trekkin to cancun,that's what i like to hear..which hotel mate?anyway,i went last year solo..was bloody wild,your gonna spin out..think of surfers times by ten..haha.It's off tap to the truest meaning..your gonna love it.
    As for what to wear,it's pretty cruisy mate..just ya general threads what you would wear to a club out here is fine...durin the day i'd go the thongs,shoes fro the night..
    get ready mate....haha...peace

2. Animal

Animal Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    never know after the g-string guy who posted awhile ago :D

I wonder if he will turn up in one :oops:

3. AUSSIEDAVEUNDER

AUSSIEDAVEUNDER Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah mate doin this thing solo the boys pulled out but i thought i would follow threw wit it seen the movie a dozen times and it looks like this places rocks hard.. i am stayin at the oasis cancun from like the 10th i heard this is the place 2 b...
    we got a thing like this on the coast called schoolies but its all 4 students who finish high school so there all partyin hard hotels jam packed of kids goin crazy runnin a muck but as u get older these chicks arent even legal
    so i am flyin 14 hours to party wit the best hope it lives up 2 its name..

4. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Noooooooooooooooooo, Schoolies!!! Cancun is better! :D

5. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah..it crosses ya mind,is it gonna be worth it?bloody oath it is!just dont lose ya wallet like i did bro..i learned hard..but,an aussies always re-coups himself..yeah,the movie was an inspiartion & liek you..me mate pulled out on me,so i nearly did & thought..hey fu*k this,im goin..i'll be alright..& alright i was..you'll find alot of amercian chicks with quotes like 'your accent is so cute..get you to say anything"..haha..corny but ay..
    the hotel uya goin to i visited & shes off tap mate..your gonna love it..would be a good to have a mate,but who cares ya goin there to meet people..you cuttin through LA?thats the route i went..long time on teh plane..just keep drinkin the on board beers...hahaha
    you wait til ya land,youll spin out..last advice,go for gold son,expect nothing..
    let me know if ya got any questions mate..aussies help aussies,mateship stems from the war days..

6. Animal

Animal Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and a buddy are both from aus...we are at tucancun from the 10th till the 17th...we will go to the oasis during the day so if you wanna hang out let us know!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We shall allhang out at the Tucancun and have a better party than the Oasis.. :cool:

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn right :cool:

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol:

10. Animal

Animal Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the gauntlet has been thrown down! ...oasis....you are in for some stiff competition from tucancun! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice