Dress Code in the clubs

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by chewbacker, Apr 14, 2008.

1. chewbacker

chewbacker Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know how helpful everyone is on this forum so i am sure you will all be able to help us with this one

When going to the clubs at night with the hotel, what is the dress code

can vests and swim shorts be worn or vests and smart shorts / 3/4 pants / linen pants

or are jeans a must?

also can flip flops or trainers be worn or are shoes essential?

cheers in advance

2. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Pretty simple:

Guys: Look decent

Girls: Look hot

LOL seriously, shorts, sandals, golf or "tropical" shirts for the guys seemed to be fine (at least for guys my age) and for the girls, pretty much anything went - hot dresses, skirts and tops, jeans and tees, etc.

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most people dress casual when going clubbing. I would suggest not overdoing it or underdoing it....just wear something casual cool.

While I've never seen a sign saying shoes are mandatory, I think it's a given that when one goes to a club, one puts shoes on his/her feet, thus the lack of need for a sign suggesting shoes....

I wouldn't recommend flip flops or open toe'ed shoes for the women as you just might get your foot stompped on by someone with two left feet or a drunken patron who has target lock on your toes.

Michelle

4. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ey up - for the past 2 years I have felt WELL overdressed for the clubs so this year I'm gonna wear crop pants and vests. My bloke normally wears jeans and a smartish t-shirt.

If youre going to senor frogs (and you MUST) they have a waterslide which goes right into the lagoon. So if you wanna try that out I would wear swimming stuff or wear them under your jeans or summat. A word of warning tho - the lagoon stinks (apparently - never bin in it - would wreck mi hair!) and you wouldnt wanna ruin yer gear! So I'd wear old stuff.

In all honestly - I dont really think it matters what you wear to anywhere -not like the clubs in England where the bouncers turn away who ever the hell they feel like just cuz they can!!

You'll have a right laugh mate - enjoy!!
    Max
    xxx

5. chewbacker

chewbacker Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you very much for everyones reply, really helps

travel a week on saturday and can not wait

6. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That lagoon does not look like anything I'd want to land in.

I looked at it at Senior Frogs and thought "no way"

7. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yup - and trust me I smelled some of the eople that came out of it last year (whilst they walked past - I didn't make a point of smelling them LOL) I DID not EVER wanna be in there - no matter how drunk I was!!!

xxxxx

8. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you clarified that, I didn't want to envision you running around sniffing everybody. :lol:

9. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Max32, where in W Yorks are you from? I'm from Brid origionally but live in the US now. We just got back from Temptations and loved it. When's your next holiday there?

Beck

10. Gord

Gord Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I can just remember being dressed when I went to the clubs. May have been a different story on the way home though!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice