DRESS CODE AND RESERVATIONS AT DINNER

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by HIGHTOWERMORGAN, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Angi!

That's a very good suggestion and advice! you're right i dont think i'll have much time to do all that in 3 nights. I'll see what we decide to do when we get there....thanks again!

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Mr Jackson is a universal friend, although they would probably let you in without a tip if they had room.

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you cant get into one of the specialties and the buffet doesnt look appealing to you (and you are willing to pay out of pocket) I would suggest walking directly across from Temptaions to the Rio Steakhouse. It is all you can eat and is AWESOME! The buffet isnt bad either, I always could find something to fill me up.

I think the base price is about 35 dollars a person and includes a buffet style "salad" bar but there is much more than salad on it and all you can eat meats that are brought around to your table on skewers and cut right there for you. G and I ate there during our trip and spent about $90 (we each had a drink). It is a little spendy but def. worth it esp if you are a carnivore like my G is! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice