Dreams Cancun (formerly known as Camino Real) ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will have better luck on the tripadvisor cancun forum.

2. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow no new post on here for over a year. Guess we will fix that next month.

3. TNCJ1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok we are set to arrive this week at Dreams. Got an email today asking if we would like to upgrade to a Jacuzzi room for $300 for the week. Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms, and is it worth it to do the upgrade or no? We are already staying in the Club Tower which has jacuzzi's on the floors but not a private one. Just curious if it was worth the price or not.

4. TNCJ1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok we just returned from our week stay at Dreams.Upon arrival we were greeted with a cool towel and a glass of champagne or a bottle of water. We were told since we were staying in the Club tower that we checked in and out at the Tower and did not have to stand in line and wait at the front desk. Bell hops grabbed our luggage and gave us a tour of the resort as they were showing us to the tower to check in. Completed check in (went ahead and upgraded to the jacuzzi suite). Went up to the room and checked things out, the luggage was already in the room. Checked out the free mini bar there were coca colas, lite coca colas (which we asked them to replace with regular coke and the lite's were never seen again), a couple different kinds of fanta,bottled water, Wyborowa vodka, Jack Daniels,Bacardi rum and Chavis Regal scotch. and a couple bottles of orange juice. There were also candy bars and potato chips.
    The room was very large and just as the pictures on the web site showed.Double patio with the Jacuzzi on it( I would say more of an over grown tub than a 2 person Jacuzzi but whatever lol).Walked down to the beach long way their with the newly completed renovations to the beach. Hung out there for a while went to the buffet and grabbed a bite to eat. We ate at The World Cafe which is buffet only, Hirimutsu which is Asian, and at the Sea Side Grill, the food in all were excellent. We did not try out the Oceania Cafe as we do not really care for sea food. The food choices were excellent at all 3 restaurants. You could order burgers,fries, nachos things like that to be delivered to you on the beach. One night about 1:30 after coming back to the room we decided to try the 24hr room service, it took about 30 minutes to get the order to our room, very fast service. The waiter set up the table in the room with place mats, flowers pretty much everything, and as i said it was now like 2 in the morning. We have traveled and stayed in many places but have never received service like we did any where we went at Dreams. It did not matter if you were at the beach, pool, any of the amazing bars , the coffee shop, or just speaking to one of the employees everything that you asked for was given and everyone of them responded to "thank you" with its my pleasure. The room was cleaned every morning and then later at night the maids would come back by the rooms, clean the bathroom, leave fresh towels and turn down the beds and leave chocolates for you. Neither of us have anything negative to say about Dreams, this was by far the most relaxing, resort we have ever been to. True if you looked hard enough you could find flaws in some of the work done on the room but that just adds charm and we know that's how most things are done in Cancun.
    I know there is a lot that i am leaving out of here, but if anyone has questions about here just drop us a line and we will be happy to answer all.

5. eztravelresorts

eztravelresorts Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I prefer The Sunset Royale Hotel

I didn't heard of Dream resort in Cancun. I stayed The Sunset Royale Hotel in Jan 1st week. Really great vacation trip to Cancun. The Royal Sunset Cancun is an all-inclusive, luxury-class hotel located 12.5 miles from Cancun International Airport. An outstanding and inviting property, Royal Sunset hotel is the best place to call home while traveling on business or pleasure.

6. rhard78

rhard78 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    6th through the 11th... looking for couples that are open...

7. leonardito

leonardito Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice