Dream & Apple - Tucancun

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Bridget, Feb 12, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I actually went through all of her pictures :shock: She has sooo many pics of Vases :lol:

2. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL...I thought the same thing...a little weird.

3. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pics Dream. I havent been able to find many. place looks great. I am pretty much sold on the place and will book it for May. The only thing left is just a thumbs up from Apple and yourself!!!!

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes we shall give our possible stamp of approval when we get back!! Expect loads of pics! :lol:

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can check out trip reports on tripadvisor too... Have a wonderful time.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why check out tripadvisor..When you have us?? :?

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Trip advisor is great for pictures, little details about amenities that aren't listed on the hotel website (or the site you booked on), alerts to MAJOR problems if there are multiple complaints...

but overall I wouldn't use them as any kind of barometer that would influence whether I booked a hotel or not.

It seems like the place to go and complain, but certainly not the place to applaud the hotels that do a good/great job.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactly..Why go and read what the complainers wrote..personall;y telling me how hard the bed was, or telling me that the maid didn't speak english well enough, doens't mean crap to me

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i like TA for the candid photos... better than the ones they have on the hotels website and what not

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice