Dream & Apple - Tucancun

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Bridget, Feb 12, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mini-bar (· Pre-stocked with Water, domestic beer and soft drinks)

25-minute drive from Cancun International Airport
    Golf course nearby
    Located directly on the beach
    2-minute drive from Kukulkan Plaza
    10-minute drive from Bar / Disco zone

The upper outside pool bar closes around 10:00 after all of the dinner meals are completed. The lobby bar stays open to 2:00. The swim up bar closes at 6:00

2. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great... Thanks! I really appreciate you guys filling me in on all the info. I have read myself to death about this hotel making sure that the other 11 people who are going with us are happy. :D

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dining - Barcelo Tucancun Beach

The Barceló Tucancun Beach offers the following restaurants:

El Claraboya - Seafood cuisine dinner.

El Quijote - Spanish cuisine dinner buffet.

El Mexico Lindo - Mexican cuisine dinner.

El Claraboya - Offering snacks for lunch.

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    she had menus at one point as well! eeeeeeeeeee

yip yip for the tucancun!

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I shall find them...

Dining at Tucancun Beach Albatros
    A romantic restaurant providing memorable Cancun dining experiences. Albatros is our more casual restaurant and serves delicious fare in an elegant and refined setting. It is located near the pool area.

Gaviotas
    A lively location to enjoy midday snacks and cocktails. At night Gaviotas lights up our beach and pool areas with music and other entertaining activities. The resort's most casual venue Gaviotas is the perfect spot to make new friends.

Il Pescatore Restaurant
    Separating itself from other dining spots by taking Italian style dining and turning it into a unique dining experience. Il Pescatore restaurant artfully combines a perfect setting to meet with truly exceptional dining.

Maria's
    Offering refined, detailed and refreshing modern Mexican cooking surrounded by a historical setting. It will not take you long to see the uniqueness and charm of this Cancun restaurant. A varied menu provides options to satisfy all tastes.

The Lobby Bar
    The place to begin or end a typically fun filled night in Cancun's downtown establishments. With its upbeat vibe The Lobby Bar serves your favorite cocktails.

6. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just looked at this girls pictures from Yahoo from when she stayed here and she took a picture of everything...including a picture of the mini fridge with BEER inside!!!!! :bounce: :beergone:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I shall find some pics for you...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was looking in the Cancun Hotel Forum and that is where I found the girl that posted 285 pictures and more than half were of the hotel.

Ok...I have got to stop talking about it....I can't wait. I am so jealous that you guys only have a month! :evil:

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh really?? I shall search there toooo I have some old pics at home I may be able to dig out. But that was like 4 years ago..

10. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice