drag me away from the shops!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sol_Gemma, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why is it, though im desperately hoarding all money for cancun and have too much stuff to take anyway, i still go in every shop to 'look for things for cancun'?? what am i looking for?!?!?! i found 2 cute ra ra skirts for £6, but they come together in green and black or brown and orange. I want the brown and black so i would have to buy all 4 for £12, even though i already have a simelar black skirt.. and could use the £12 towards cancun! haha whats wrong with me!

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    12 bucks isn't much. They were on sale and you as a person had to par-take in said sale, becuase it was so good,. To not buy them would then be rude to the stores :cool:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ugh gemma, i know your pain,

i bought four new skirts all ranging btw 5 and 7 dollars... how could i pass it up when they are just screaming buy meeeeeeeee buy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    K where does everyone find cheap clothing?? I never find cheap clothing..

Ugh ...I have a drawer full of new stuff already for cancun..I need to buy new shoes though..hee hee

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, being downtown helps,

i found two of them at the jacob in the commerce court path and then two at old navy.

i need new shoes too. well new flippies. i wore mine out last summer.

i want a new pair of capris but finding them, i dont know..might be hard...

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Loads of places have them now..Suzy Shier and such

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have not been into suzys. i shall peek in at lunch maybe

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah they have some nice new stuff

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i liked some of their holiday stuff at christmas. but sadly they were not friendly to girl that are big on top :?

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah some of their stuff fits weird for sure. I havea prestige card if you wanna use it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice