Dos Playas vs Oasis for 2010

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Sol_Gemma, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which company do you book through for the Oasis?

2. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

what porky said!!! oasis is amazing for a party u can do it all day and night if u can handle it :) !! :D we was in the ''quieter'' phase 2 wasnt that much noise or i wasnt really that bothered to notice or was passed out :D

i think u wont regret going to the oasis!!! ill be doing the grand oasis next year!! 1. for a fridge in my room
    2. in the hope for better food!! cant survive on dadyo's burgers and pizzas again for 2 weeks :D

Franco we booked the oasis through theholidayplace.co.uk for our holiday this year but they havnt got prices for next year up yet!! As soon as they do and are reasonable ill be booking up :cool:

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooo how do u book phase 1??

Also do they take you to the clubs and give you the VIP????

4. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Am not sure how u go about booking phase 1 am sure somebody said on here that phase 1 gets block booked for the american SB'ers could be wrong though!! phase 2 wasnt that bad just had to walk 5 minutes to get to phase 1 not that big of a problem!!

and yes we booked only a couple of times through the guy selling tickets in phase 2 i can only remember one time though when they got us a bus and a table with bottle service (i have to do that alot more next year so much fun) :D pat o briens madri gras party i think it was!! i didnt pay that much attention to the guys in the hotel and we would normally just go out and buy tickets on the street! And then pay extra to queue jump :)

5. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was wondering the same thing, if the staff at oasis take you out and get you a table with bottle service. Its nice to have something to go back to and meet up with everybody your with.

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis will be good for you because when you book in britain they dont put you in the noisy non stop party phase 1 as all the student companys block book this area so you will be in phase 2 which is much quieter if thats what you want.

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is available if you wander over to the quieter bit theres a entertainment group doing daytime music and what not go see them. its not something they really push as if all the party people wanted to go from this hotel they would need 25 coaches and the entire set of tables the clubs have :lol: but it can be done by going over to phase 2

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Joe/Andrew and BC/Lara all got phase 1 rooms without going through student city. I think they booked through www.alpharooms.com. Though I don't think it matters where you book from. You just have to let the hotel know that you want phase 1. During spring break, phase 1 has a higher chance of being full so if you don't specified, they'd just give you phase 2. I'm sure someone who has gotten phase 1 room (ie not me) can give you a more definitive answer.

As for the guy selling tours in phase 2, Roger. DON'T book anything through him. He screwed us over and came to Joe's room to theatened us if we didn't give him money for a reservation we didn't end up using. Use Apple vacation (behind the buffet building) instead. Much better experience. Ride, table, bottle service, they delivered everything as expected. No unpleasant surprises.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple Vacations hooked us up real well our first trip many many moons ago

10. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe you guys can do both if your doing three weeks next year....go for two at Dos and then a week at the Oasis....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice