Dos Playas *** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. John John

John John Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it seems sound the hotel glad Michelle and Heidi had a good time!! To be honest though am going over hear to get bladed every night and have a laugh and it seems like a good hotel!! By the way any one else staying there from march 21st until 4th april?

2. misterno

misterno Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I realized there are so many good reviews for this hotel here but if you guys look at the tripadvisor.com reviews this hotel is horrible.

I guess this website is full of budget minded vacationers and tripadvisor is for wealthy vacationers with more expectations. Otherwise how can you have so many conflicting reviews, it does not make sense.

3. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I checked out tripadvisor.com for the Golden Parnassus and it is the same way. One person says that it sucks and the next says it is great. I guess it all depends on what you expect. I stayed there last June and had a great time. The room ac was great. The view was wonderful. etc. I guess I am easy to please and some people arn't .

4. misterno

misterno Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do not know where Golden Parnassus is but Dos Playa is a cheap place and that is when the reviews got mixed. I am looking for the best bang for the buck. Otherwise if you go up in the price, of course you will be pleased easily:)

One more thing I realized, Dos Playas and all other hotels are very cheap in www.cancun.com even cheaper than their own websites. Which websites would you recommend to go thru for Dos Playas?

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    About Golden Parnassus

When I stayed at The golden Parnassus in March 2006, It was amazing.. Only complaint was that is wasn't as close to a bus stop then I would have liked it to have been... I traveled alone.. The Pool Bar and Staff were my favorites, along with THE OLD BARN resturant on property and included in package...

Dos is one of the hotels on my list for this coming March.. I don't see the need it paying loads more money for The Oasis... I'd rather stay on the more wave side, but i'm still checking, so still undecided...

6. mogolish

mogolish Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone been to DOS PLAYAS recently?

Hi there,
    I am supposed to be going to Dos Playas in November. Is this good hotel? We're down visiting friends...and need somewhere to crash and eat...

Does anyone have any info on this hotel since Wilma?

Thanks, :)

7. chaz517

chaz517 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    read the reviews on here, there are plenty. :)

8. Lilmsmonkey

Lilmsmonkey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,
    Just booked a 2 week holiday to Dos Playas basically cause i dont like staying in the high rise hotels!!!
    What money i've saved will be spent all over Cancun!!
    Stayed at Caribbean Princess in 2005 and loved it.
    I always travel with an open mind and your holiday is what you make it, Hope i meet some friendly people as i always have and that makes your holiday.

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the boards.. When are you going? Hop on over to the Spring Break Boards and check them out, plus we have a calendar with dates other are going, and what hotels they will be staying in... We have a few gonna be at Dos Playas...

10. Lilmsmonkey

Lilmsmonkey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanx Greta,
    I wont be in Cancun until September going for my 37th birthday.
    Already counting the days!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice