Dos Playas *** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Dogtrainer

Dogtrainer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    few party boys heading there in Jan /06

will be there Jan 7/ 06 to the 14th /06

was wondering how it fared out damage wise.. and is anyone going at this time of year or will we be alone LOL
    :lol:

2. AUSDOWD

AUSDOWD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: few party boys heading there in Jan /06

Can you please let us know whats its like dude when you get back, that would be much appreciated :)

Cheers,
    ~Adam.

3. RJU72

RJU72 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Dogtrainer I'll be there the same time as you.The 1st beer is on me bro. LOL

4. Dogtrainer

Dogtrainer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha hey Buff .. Cheep bastard .. you know drinks are included .. see that hottie above me . Damn LOL why did we book so early LOL

Bobby .. first 100 are on me ,.. hows that buddy .. Nice pic by BTW .. hahahaha

5. Dogtrainer

Dogtrainer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip report for Dos Playas Jan 7 to the 14th 2006

I'll start out by saying me and three other guys had a great time at this resort.
    On that note, Here we go.
    On arrival we got are rooms. we all stayed in building C and its still being fixed up .. But the rooms we stayed in where very clean and nice. Better then some of them thats forsure. All the tiles were new and the bathroom was great. "For the money" Don't be shy .. tip the maid service and you will get treated right durning room clean up. It was very easy to meet people at this resort :wink: you just had to open yourself up and say Hi. People where very friendly and from all over the world. The ones we met where from Sweden, France, and From are home town ... Canada. Each having there own personalty and great smiles. It was nice to have girls like that hanging around. Made dinner the first night very fun.

I won't go day by day but it will give you an idea as to what me did .. andwe didn't even break the tip of the ice burge.
    Sunday night >>> Club >>> Basic's .. 35 US$ all you can drink .. "GREAT DEAL "
    Monday night >>>Club>>>Daddy O's 35 US$ all you can drink Beer only unless you had a girl with you lol .. TIP WELL HERE !!!
    Tuesday night >>>>Club>>>> can't remember. You will have to read my buddies review on this one lol
    Wednesday night>>>I stay at the resort .. Buddies and a couple of girls went on the Booze cruze and said they had a blast. 50US$ and well worth it they said.
    Thursday night >> Club Basic again *smiles .. By fara great club .. worth the second trip " Wet t Shrit contest was fun. HAHAH again 35US $ all you can drink.
    Friday .. I went over to the island with a buddy and and to girls we met .. WOW was that ever worth the trip .. The boat ride and company was great .. I'd stay on the island over night again in a heart beat. The rooms are cheep .. Rent a golf cart for 40 US$ for 24 hours .. and stay in a really cheep room. You won't regreat this trip.
    Saturday .. stayed by the pool till depart time.
    We had really good weather al week and made some really great friends :wink: All got realy dark. The thing with this resort is .. You really have to be able to make your own fun .. If you can't and you need someone to plan your day.. Best go somewhere else. Fun is what you make of it at DosPlayas.
    Food was OK .. nothing great . But it seemed to agree with my body all week .. So I enjoyed it .. Breakfast was the best.
    The Staff was also pretty friendly. Tip good if you can .. you will get treated better. I think I got 6 bottles of wine back to the room one night. Remember the bar closes @ 11:00 .. so a little extra back at the room is a bonus *wink lol
    Staff at the front desk .. in the morning can be a little blunt .. but there busy at this time .. so be nice .. or you will be sitting a while lol
    Could have done without the jack hammers and saws turning on at 8:30 in the morning .. But I know they are working hard to get the place ready for March breakers .. Should be ready the way they work.. So if your planing going here in march .. there will be lots of new stuff .. Looking nice. For the MONEY remember .
    Overall.. I give the place a 3.5 star
    Would I go back >>>??? Maybe. If the price was right . Look at spending 300.00 to 500.00 US ontop of your already payed for trip here. if you wanna keep busy.
    And yes the Beach is very nice here.

Hope this helps anyone staying here in the future..
    Had a great trip

Jay ;)
    P.S. I think a buddie that went down with us is also posting a review .. So read both and compare..

6. shezza

shezza Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jay
    we need pics :prod:

7. chilenoazul

chilenoazul Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey sheeza when r u guys goin to cancun and where in boston are u

8. shezza

shezza Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

hey there chilenoazul
    about 20 minutes south of boston and as far as going back to cancun not sure just got back in december but that dioesnt mean anything. we made it there 3 times last year so hopefully soon! and what about you?

9. chilenoazul

chilenoazul Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm from quincy so i am in the south shore .. i'm goin with 3 of my best friends on march 10th we r lookin 4 people to hang out there and mayb the nightb4 we leave .. what ya like to do 4 fun ??

10. sfcretbb

sfcretbb Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking for current info on conditions at Dos Playas

I have reservations the end of Feb 06 to early Mar06 . Just wondered if anyone would please provide current information regarding the hotel, beaches, clubs,etc.
    Thank you in advance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice