Don't Lose Your Wallet In Cancun!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matty, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It ain't a good feeling..it will happen to many there,i can see it now.."damn,where' s my wallet?"..think before ya drink..
    people on cc are smart..

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    happend to me in 05 pal....got robbed and everything stolen.....its not a pleasent feeling

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah that would suck for sure

4. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah fletch i rememeber mate,must have been way worse..
    but you llive & learn i guess..whdream..how you been mate?

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I sure hope I dont!! Matty, you going to be around in cancun in march or no?

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not 100% sure but I have a feeling Matty like almost all the Aussie's on the board are missing out this year :(

7. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not enough bunda mate!mate i've got the passion to go back..it's all i will be thinking about come peak season..i know you'll go hard jase!next year is definate..so mad at my self for not saving enough...rrrrrrrr

8. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you the same babe?sucks hey..when i was in cancun,i was sittin out the front of fat tuesday's sayin to myself "man,i'm coming back everytime in march..savin soon as i get home"..look at me,got like $23.40 in the bank right now,haha.The truth hurts...rrrrrrrr
    next year,there's a big aussie crew goin..it's in the making..you gotta b down with that lauren!! x missed ya,where ya been?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice