Dont ask me why........but.......................

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 10, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have been in a REALLy good mood today, and Im pretty sick! Didnt work yesterday, very sick, but Im just in a darn good mood! Cancun seems to have gotten me all happy and excited for next years trip! There are a LOT of big things going on, summer.........cubs games........ weekend parties on the lake..... Im just really pumped for summer, then the big countdown begins towards fall and winter!! Get pumped people, we will countdown together!! woohooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im actually in a bad mood today, and im also not sure why.....maybe its cuz i have to work at 4 and havent had a day off in the past 2 weeks....literally.....but after today i have no work until at least monday....plus thursday and firday no classes so woooooooooo its gonna be quite the fiesta

4. Ryan

Ryan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well we are getting 12'' of snow tomorrow, so im not to happy about that. I was just about to start mowing this weekend and whammmmmm snow...... but besides that, im in a ok mood today, not crabby, not overjoyed, just alright.

5. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive had worse days... but better days too....

just thought id share

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i plan to be out of bed and drinking by 1 pm on thursday.....blarneys anyone?

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thursday.............. NO! Friday night................ yes!!!!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I ain't in the best of moods today either..I have a pile of work at my desk that almost makes my desk dissappear..And some asshole here keeps addding to it!! eeek

But I know with all the stuff going on in the summer for me, Weddings, Showers, Stagettes, And such, Cancun will be here very vcery soon

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I'll be there!!!!!

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WoooooooHooooo, Cancun!!!

On another note, I don't feel the best today either, but off for todays if I make it through tonight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice