DONE!!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by gene37412, Jan 1, 2007.

1. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The house was sold on New Years Eve...close on the 24th of Jan. travel to Atlanta that day to get FM3 and sticker for the car at the Consulate...then on to Brownsville, TX...then on to Cancun to our Condo! Hope to see all of you the first week of FEB.

2. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gene, did you have to come down on the price?, how much? I took mine off the market when the neighborhood filled with "For Sale" signs. The outlook doesn't look that good for Vegas and Cali. Well, hope all goes good for ya, I'll keep my fingers crossed till it closes. My neighbor's fell through a week b4 closing.

Good luck to ya.

3. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Martin....no I didn't have to come down at all.....as a matter of fact I got more in my pocket as a result of not paying commissions...

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Geno,

Congrats. I will see you when you arrive. Drive safely. Don't forget to keep some small tools etc handy for the trip. Jumper cables, flash light, a can or two of Fix-a-Flat, etc.

5. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey TJ....my son is coming down in April to get married.....please ask Bundy to get to a Vonage phone and call me....I need to make some arrangements...

6. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Al Bundy?

I'm in. Nothing can be more fun than attending a wedding with Al Bundy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice