Dominican Republic...

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Ian, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .... anyone been and if so what's it like ?

I'm off there on the 2nd October for a couple of weeks staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Golf in Punta Cana and just wanted some do's and dont's as it were..

Thanks Peeps :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

2. PA PROUD

PA PROUD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI IAN I`VE BEEN THERE TWICE AND GOING BACK IN JAN. I THINK IT`S VERY BEAUTIFUL. NOT MUCH TO DO OFF THE RESORT AS FARAS NIGHTLIFE. THEY REALLY DON`T ADVISE YOU TO GO OFF THE RESORT EXCEPT ON EXCURSIONS OR WITH A TAXI. ANOTHER THING WATCH WHAT YOU EAT AS FAR AS MAKE SURE ALL MEAT AND SEAFOOD ARE COOKED THROUGH. DON`T EAT TOO MUCH SALAD ITEMS. DO`T DRINK THE WATER EVEN TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH. HOPE YOU ENJOY I KNOW I DO.

3. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you will get drunk on brugal rum and el presidente beer?

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That seem's to have been my moto for the passed 5 years :lol: :lol: :lol: , thank for the advice though.

Yeah I read the TA reports last night but also see we have access to other Bavaro resorts all linked by a shuttle or something so should once area of our place not be upto much we can alsways crash another site, Cheers for the advice :lol:

You can guarentee it :lol: :lol:

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    why was I not invited to this golf resort?

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wasn't planned.

A last minute idea by a mate who's just split up with his Mrs and wanted to get away. He plays off of scratch but I havent swung a golf bat in about three years... I'd better get some practice in in the next two weeks :lol:

Jump a flight and join us.

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    you got a place for me to stay? I can find cheap airfare.

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've got a room booked for two weeks commencing the 2nd all inclusive, but I dont know what the lie of the land is with other's crashing...

I'll investigate further.

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't find a suitable forum to answer these three burning questions.

1) Peso's , Dollars or travellers cheques ? .

2) Will all the American and Canadian birds drop to the floor in awe of our British accents and expect to be nailed until the sun comes home ? .

3) Is there somewhere showing the English Footy out there.... Gotta have a bit of English Footy have the Male, alcohol fueled English tourists . ??

11 more days to go :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :beerdrink: :beerdrink: :beerdrink: :beerdrink: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice