Dolphin Swim Questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Bubba's Other Mistress, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Bubba's Other Mistress

Bubba's Other Mistress Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for your help, you went above and beyond! I was leaning toward this choice, and you just sealed the deal for me.

I love this forum, the nicest people are members. It is good company to be in.

Thanks to all who maintain this site, what a GREAT tool for travelers.

13 days to go, yessssssssssssss! Here's to no bikini tops, lots of body shots, and just plain raisin' hell.

:demonicaentertainsagain:

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you're welcome :D

ya'll have a safe and wonderful trip...and the way you pay us back for our info is by giving a trip report with pictures as soon as you get back.

We have one member, Janie, who we have dubbed the 'queen of trip reports' and if you do a search for her trip reports...you'll see why.

3. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is good to be bubba!

4. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did the Royal Swim last may and planning on doing it again this May with friends..... Its OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

Lasted for an whole hour and included a run down on the Do's and Dont's... Then in the water with the Dolphins, all the time they're shooting film and pictures which you can buy at the end great souvenirs to keep....

This vid will give you an idea on what the activities entail with the Dolphins

http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/activities/videoactivities/video-im-ROYS.asp

5. Bubba

Bubba Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    12 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Bubba

Bubba Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    11 Days!!!!!!!

7. Bubba's Other Mistress

Bubba's Other Mistress Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lee- re: the Royal Swim:

Was there one on one time with the dophins?? That is what I am looking for. How was the dorsal tow and foot push? Did you wipe out? I am known for not being the most coordinated person in the world, and I don't want to make an A** of myself with an audience of people to mock me (mainly, I am referring to the people I am going with!) lol lol

Can you briefly list what happens during the Royal Swim?

thanks for the help! :roll: :cool: :D

8. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There was one on one time as such the dorsal tow was superb although you get a bit of salt water in your eyes but well worth... The footpush was my favourite the one dolphin swam round next came the second but he missed my foot so amazingly swam around and ensure he contacted second time around...

Found another vid on youtube showing exactly whats involved I got the same video of me with the dolphins at the end....

[media=youtube]MLPIyofzKQ8[/media]

You wont be disappointed I'll be doing it again in May

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice