Does anyone know if Temptation guests can still go to BBC?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bnick, Sep 21, 2008.

1. bnick

bnick Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Used to be You could use both resorts, just wondering if you can still frequent the other Blue Bay for a bite to eat or just something different while staying at Temptation...Thanks[/b]

2. sunshine143

sunshine143 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im curious as well. First time in cancun. We've alway's gone to Cabo and visit sister hotels to use beach, swimming, spa etc

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it may be only the premiere members who can do that now. But I could be wrong as I have never tried to go on over to BBC.

4. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the last I heard you were still able to go between the 2. They were going to stop it, but I haven't heard that they have for sure.

5. Mr.Cancun

Mr.Cancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was at the Temptation in Feb 2008,only Premier members can go to BBC.

6. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They severed the relationship between resorts last Nov. We were going to get married at BBC but they changed the rules.

I don't know about Premier members.. but why would you want to go there.... it's far out of the hotel district, there are no busses, 1 small pool, and really not much else.

7. Turbos

Turbos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They didnot sever relations between TTR and BBC. I was there in February and Premier members and RCI guests only were allowed to go between the two clubs. Although they were going to stop allowing RCI guests after a certain date. There was free shuttle service on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday only and you had to make a reservation.

8. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    because if you need a day away... there's (or was) a small bar about a mile to a mile and half walk down the beach set up in a huge tent. They'll set up a table right on the beach if you ask. Beer is dirt cheap and their "street meat" is awesome.

9. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Figures something else down the tubes for members. I used to use the shuttle to go to the (cheaper) ferry to Ilsa. The driver would stop and let you off. Coming back we would walk from the ferry to BBC and eat, drink, whatever... while we waited for the shuttle back. The shuttle now only runs 3 days a week? I guess shortly it will cease as well!! I know last year they were having a space problem at BBC and Adult parties were offered a free upgrade to move to BB. Guess those folks will be out of luck. Members staying at BBC would use the shuttle to BB to get to hotel zone and then the buses from there now they will have to use taxi's

10. bnick

bnick Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank You

Thanks for the responses...The reason to go was just a half day or few hours away to a different bar, beach pool, restaurant...It was no were near the fun of BBG (Temptations) but just a different option...no big deal...
    Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice