Does anyone have any wedding info?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Baby$Doll, May 22, 2009.

1. Baby$Doll

Baby$Doll Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am thinking of getting married at Temptation this January and just wondering if anyone on this thread has been married there or even attended a wedding. Any information you may have would be very appreciated.

Thanks

2. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    This may not be much help but we were due to have our wedding vows renewed during our swine flu cancelled May trip. I'd booked it on the TTR website and then conversed via email about my requirements. Even tho we didn't get to TTR all I can say is everything I requested was granted even though it wasn't part of the basic package they write on the website.
    I'd email them because you'll get a much better knowledge of what they can do for you e.g. they can arrange a different setting if you don't like the TTR grounds. Hope you have a great wedding xxx

3. PRETVIP

PRETVIP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    hav n fun

I got married 7 yrs ago there, although divorced now, the hotel will do want you want, my advice is look on the internet for wedding planners, thats what we did, you can pick the hotel you want, back then, you had to get a blood test and have witnesses, although they will provide them, they will have the marriage cert, but you will have to get it certified at your home address, mike

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    The resort has a wedding planner on staff that can help you with all your needs. You'll need to be in country for at least 3 or 4 days before you get married for blood test and such but the result can be pretty nice.

This is a link for a few pictures of when one of the previous entertainment staff got married a couple of yesars ago. http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32125&highlight=wedding bbg

If you send a note to the resoprt thay can send you the information and requyirements.

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice