Do you recommend Party Hopper??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sethgekko, Jan 15, 2008.

1. sethgekko

sethgekko Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have you ever been in a Party Hopper in Cancún?? Is it really funny or it´s better going wherever you choose to go?
    can you describe how is exactly the party hopper tour?

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. sethgekko

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks a lot whdream but I already know "what" it is...
    I´m asking for your experiences...

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just trying to help out...NEver been myself though. BUt I am sure someone on here has been..No worries they will post soon enough

5. sethgekko

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I´ve been in something like this "party hooper" 4 years ago in Rome...
    We paid like 50$ and we visit a few pubs and discos in Rome... it was nice but we lost a lot of time from pub to pub and we didn´t like every bar....

so, I don´t know if I´m gonna feel the same thing in cancun´s party hopper...maybe I cant know it until I try...

6. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i went back in 03 there is was a blast we stopped at the 3rd place and just stayed there we were so wrecked good times tho its really up to u you would have good time tho

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well only thing is you have to keep moving, if you are having fun in one place you gotta keep going..

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive been on my share of them too.....they are fun, it kinda sucks when you have to go to a diff. club....but i mean if you REALLY want to you can stay there and just party wherever

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've had a blast each time i've been on one, plus you meet lots of new people...

10. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i've been on a few and they are amazing. Yes sometimes its hateful to have to move on if your having fun, but i've always found that you have just as much fun at the next place. The service was incredible. Never once had to look for a drink. Our personal waiters were really quick and made sure you didn't go long without something in your hand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice