(((((Do You like to take them Off)))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 10, 2007.

?

((((Do you like to take them Off))))

1. 2 On

100.0%
  2. 1 Off

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The paper ones always amaze me with how strong they are (or maybe im just getting weak).
    I was real proud the first year as I managed to unclip the BBG one with the rivet as well using my teeth so I could swap hotels etc, I tried it about a week later with my new wristband and ended up nearly pulling out my teeth lol

Bye
    Adam

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my wrists and hands are so small they put mine on me this year and i was able to slide it off for when we went into other hotels...

3. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I take mine off as soon as I can, I can't stand them. Bad enough to have to have the hotel wristband. That comes off as soon as I leave the hotel to head home. I went to a hotel in Cuba and you just had an ID card to show which was great, they got you kow you pretty quick so you didn't even need to show it most of the time. Another hotel I was at in Dominican had a hemp bracelet which was not all that bad.

4. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I take them off, but keep them for the memories. I put them in my photo album with my photo's from that club. Sad, I know. :oops:

Plus, I need to make full use of my time in the sun. in Newcastle, Engalnd, it rains about 9 months of the year.

5. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not normally a fan of stuff on my wrists i dunno why...i never wear a watch either...they just annoy me....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice