(((((Do You like to take them Off)))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 10, 2007.

?

((((Do you like to take them Off))))

1. 2 On

100.0%
  2. 1 Off

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple-where are you going with this its clear as day the post Fletch posted was referring to the bracelets, Calling my earrings Obscene or Addressing me as Mr. My ears are blinging are starting to show your true colors.

You sound like a hater to me and yes take it how you want. HATER

All the people I have met from Toronto, or Canada rather have been polite, but to address me in a matter in an attempt to make fun of my style..is just plain rude...Lock the Thread all you want like you did last year , I know now where you stand.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am definately not a hater although you have obviously already judged me (as you seem to think i lock posts too quickly). i apologize if i offended you, but i find the fact that you are bolding your type to tell people to read not overly nice either.

take me as you like. i am hardly a hater. but that is your opinion of me. thats your call. i wont lock the thread theres no reason too. i have no problem you. im sorry that you i find it surprising people actually use this word.

please accept my apology. i did not mean to offend.

3. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well the way things seemed to be going , just like one of the other past post that got heated not involving us, was closed led me to believe that it was going to be the same outcome. I could careless do what you have to do.. I see you made the decision not to close it and also see you EDITED your post hope it was not an attempt to cover up the way you came across. Deffinately didnt expect that from a MODERATOR...Apology Excepted

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you know what? everyone has their bad days, and where its no excuse, you have caught me on one of mine.

i apologized. obviously you have not accepted it. we move on.

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple- Appology Excepted :arrow: Forward

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    alright then good :)

7. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple-I see your not a hater, it was a total misunderstanding on our parts....After reviewing a few of your past post I see Your unique style of addressing people at certain times...We need a little jerry springer drama around here once in a while, I see there was over 100 views and only 3 votes. Gotta Love the night time drama !

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :box: DING ROUND 1!!! hah you have to get used to marissas way of talking, itll grow on ya, trust me :)

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry to inturrupt the match..

just wante to chime in and say i leave them on...

let the fight resume!

10. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what match did i miss something ? My misunderstanding has been solved

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice