(((((Do You like to take them Off)))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Jan 10, 2007.

?

((((Do you like to take them Off))))

1. 2 On

100.0%
  2. 1 Off

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, I know where some of you thought this post was going....sorry if I dissapointed anybody. Im just curious what some of you Forumers do after recieving a wrist band from one of the many Hotspots in Cancun, Do you like to leave it on or take it off.

I personally like to leave my wristbands on, I dont care how cruddy they get, it has been a tradition to leave them on, until the end of my TOUR !

(((((((TAN LINES DONT MATTER TO ME))))))

Oasis Cancun Legend

Rum Double Fister

Kp

[​IMG]

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    were the same way man.....i ALWAYS keep mine on

[​IMG]

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ugh i take em off. cant be arsed with them. i hate tan lines

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With some of the closures of major nightclubs, You will see more duplicates, however atleast they change the color pretty much everynight, Gotta have my wrist blingin! ((Its a nice conversation starter in the swim up bar))

It goes something like this, hey bartender can I get a rum and Coke as a female swims up and says wow your wrist is blingin I bet you really know how to party, and of course I say....Wanna See

((((Just Kiddin))))

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do people people actually use the word blingin too you? :-|

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some, not all people are behind in times when it comes to Slang....And no they dont really say that for the paper bracelets, my earrings maybe are a different story

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i still have to say :-|

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha yeah ive never got the "blingin" line before....but i have got "wow you go to alot of clubs, you must be a nonstop party" haha

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Read Read Read before you post to all the speed posters !

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    uh scuuuse me my :-| face has nothingto do with your paper bracelets or your giant earrings. it has to do with the word blingin to begin with (as im sure fletch's post does as well) i just cant believe people actually use the word. not that yuo have lots of paper on your wrist or for the fact you have obscence sized earrings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice