do clubs require ID?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by usc-ryan, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Lara

Lara Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahah yea slices was a piece of heaven! memo hooked up up with free drinks ahahahahahha we went there before the Akon concert.....

you can get onto studentcitys website and get the prices for the 2 kinds of party packages... the better one (more expensive) includes the concert..... so you pay something like 270 i think for a different club everynight of the week.....

if your not a fan of some of the clubs maybe do the pay by entry method.... but the lines might or might not be kinda long at some places....

so its really all up to what you want to spend.... and like steve lol your usually pretty well off before even going out from the days activities!!!

2. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But if you don't book with StudentCity, they rip you off, and try to get $30 more. Also, even if you do book with StudentCity, it's not that much of a bargain if the clubs are usually 40 USD a night. Like $10 off. And I'd rather spend the extra $10 and go to whatever club I want. Also, they don't include Coco Bongo in it.

3. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yeah, and when I called StudentCity out on it, they gave me the whole song and dance about how I might not be able to get into the clubs without their wristband, because I'd have to wait in line and wouldn't be guaranteed admission, but I never had a problem last year. Anyway, sorry about the rant, guys.

4. Steve14

Steve14 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Will they price match?

5. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I doubt it, but you could call them and find out. Go to studentcity.com and then choose 'Contact us'

6. Steve14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea that guy never got back to me with a price, so I do need to call them. I'm just not in a rush cause I'm not committing to anything until I find out what the concert is.

7. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    True, because if it's someone you don't like, you won't want to go anyway. I'm curious as to who will be performing too.

8. Lara

Lara Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeaaa i wasnt really a fan of basic... and bulldogs was small... so if you dont plan on going to the clubs they offer i wouldnt go with the party package... maybe if you havnt beent here before itd be a good idea, so you can at least experience all of them.... thats what we did last year....

9. Steve14

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I still want to go with whatever is cheapest though. I'm going to be out for 9 nights, and I don't think my people want to spend more than a max of 250...

That's gonna be a problem paying covers directly.

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    By the username, id say you may not be as thrilled as you would if someone like metallica was playing lol....thats all I'm saying

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice