do any of you travel on business alot?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Ryan, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Ryan

Ryan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do, and its boring. We are doing a large project in a town about 2 hours away from where i live. Ive been comming up here about 3-4 weeks out of the month since July. This town has a population of about 30,000 people. Its mostly a factory/manufacturing town. There is NOTHING to do at night, and its really starting to get to me. They put me in a decent hotel, but still, being in a hotel 4 nights a week is not as nice as people may think. Get off work, go to the gym, find somthing to eat, hot tub, computer, sleep, BORING!!!!!!!

Anyone else with me on this one?

Ryan

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nah..my job is sedintary

the only time i travel for work is when we have breakfasts at 121 king, 49 wellington or bce place :?

3. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    only 30,000? lol thats metropolitan compared to where I live. :lol:

I'm serious...the high school graduating class of the town we are moving into this summer is around 20. We live in 'town' now...and the graduating class is closer to 150. :lol:

4. elizabethg

elizabethg Addict Registered Member

mayfield, kentucky but currently in the dirty bgiz
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i graduated with 78, and no i dont travel because i dont have a big girl job yet:) i will in 2009 though (hopefully)

5. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being a political and govt relations consultant, I travel a lot. Small towns don't bother me though. I grew up in a county that had less than 5000 people and my graduating class had 43.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nope not me!

7. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I used to travel internationally from time to time at my job and loved it. It was great, I met interesting people, I got to stay at 5 star hotels, fly business class and use the airlines' travelers clubs at the airports. I got to travel to Germany, UK, and Netherlands etc. While on my own time, and since I was either in the Country or close I got to visit Amsterdam twice and Munich during Oktoberfest (now that was a wild party)! Nothing like being able to travel internationally on the company's dime and if I could get that assignment again I would!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice