DMX at the CITY tonight!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Mar 8, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DMX is at the city tonight and mtv/the city have finally announced all of thier acts for the up comming week.

www.thecity.com.mx has all the info you need, including a complete list of everything going on from now until the 14th of march.

2. kevinoc81

kevinoc81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn! Another awesome show I would have liked to see, but of course, why have the best performances during peak week? At least I'll get to see "The Academy Is...." :rant:

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Click on Friday's Calendar, then click 'Reserve Now' to the right and you can make reservations.

For More Information and table reservations
    Call +52 (998) 848.8380, EXT.113

Doors Open at 10:30pm

4. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i made table reservations like 2 weeks in advance when 50 cent was there in 2005 and when i got there they meant nothing. i personally wouldn't waste my time trying to make reservations again.

5. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i usually always go the first week, less lines, more celebs (mtv shoots early, they have lots of editing to do)

i've always thought the first week was the best time to be there but other always say peak week. this year i am going peak week so when i guess i get to find out the truth.

6. kevinoc81

kevinoc81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't get me wrong, It's a week in Cancun, I don't really care when I'm there, I'll have fun.

I just kind of find it funny that none of the biggest names are during "the biggest" week of Spring Break.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice