DJ looking for Gigs

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by SJOG, Mar 25, 2009.

1. SJOG

SJOG Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a DJ looking for some gigs. I have a demo if you might be interested. Private partys or Club gigs...

2. Mic Rage

Mic Rage Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm also looking for gigs 5/23-5/31

Hotel/Bar/Club/Party gigs 5/23-5/31

Bio and contact info follows:

Mic Rage –DJ/producer/promoter
    Currently rated on the DJ List at 2424 out of 212,188 Total DJs
    Affiliations: International DJ Guild / Kostume Kult

http://www.myspace.com/djmicrage
    djmicrage@gmail.com
    Sample Mixes and Originals/Remixes
    http://www.rtgadvertising.com/music

USA Phone - 631-772-2020
    Alternate Mexico Contact - sandra.l.lopez@aexp.com

Available for sets and guest spots in Playa Del Carmen and Cancun 5/23/09 – 5/31/09
    Dance Music - Electro House/ House /Techno/ Minimal Techno
    Variety – Most any other format

Bio:
    For the past 6 years Mic has been building a loyal following within the New York party circuit. Spurred on by numerous appearances at Burning Man in Nevada and subsequent shows around the tri-state New York area and the Caribbean, Mic's dance motivational style and animated performances have been packing dance floors at more and more events.

Mic suggests that his motto, "Something for the head while you SHAKE THAT ASS!" says it all. "I always try to bring a big experience to my performances. I want to move minds and bodies."

Spinning an eclectic variety of beats, Mic's sets are an adventure for the ears and body. While primarily a prime hour Electro House and Breaks DJ, his sets can explore Minimal Techno, Hip Hop, New Rock and numerous funky flavorings, including, but not limited, to Reggae, Bhangra, Trance, Reggaeton and Salsa. Mic seems to effortlessly transverse styles while staying true to his trademark 'head trip' sound.

As a promoter, Mic never does anything in a small way. Following the 3 day, multi-venue Getaway Music Festival he produced in New Orleans in 2006, Mic produced the Burning Beach Ball in Montauk, Long Island. This 2 day, around-the-clock, 5 stage event was held at one of Long Island's most upscale resort hotels and attracted dance music fans in record numbers from all over the US and Canada. 12 bands and over 30 DJs performed. The hotel quickly sold out and additional hotels had to be added.

Mic is Co-Executive Producer with Cyril Palacios for the upcoming Cancun Music Festival planned for October of 2010.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice