DIVE SHOP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by drjim, Apr 17, 2007.

1. drjim

drjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE SOME FRIENDS...YES TJ I DO HAVE A FEW I HAVEN'T SEEMED TO PISS OFF....THEY ARE WANTING TO SCUBA DIVE AND ASKED IF ANYONE COULD SUGGEST A GOOD AND RELIABLE PLACE. THEY ARE STAYING AT THE IBEROSTAR PARAISO LINDO HOTEL, SO SOMETHING PREFERABLY NEARBY. THANKS EVERYONE.

2. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the Manta Divers icon. We also have an entire forum dedicated to scuba and snorkeling in Cancun.

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It really depends on where they are wanting to do their dives. Most people who dive go to Cozumel, but not all do. If you could post exactly where your friends want to dive and what type of dives they plan on doing, I'm sure you could get some recommendations.

Keep in mind that there are cenotes, caves, caverns, reefs, etc....all different types of dives and different dive ops would be recommended depending on their specifics.

Also, how long have they been diving? Are they certified? How many dives have they logged?

Michelle

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I'm gonna move this one to the Scuba Forum. I know a lot of the locals here and not a lot of them dive very often :)

5. Dive Pro

Dive Pro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Manta Divers provides diving in cancun, the cenotes and Cozumel, we do not doubt there are other shops, but if someone wants to do it all, we have special discount packages for all varieties of diving, so look into our website, if you would like to have a better look of an integral, family owned small shop.

6. Dive Pro

Dive Pro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just to clarify that cenotes and caverns are the same and also the comment on different types of dives so different dive ops would be recommended, please let me know the type of dive you would like to perform, and we will make it happen if it is around the cancun, playa del carmen, tulum,cozumel,areas. We can offer cave diving, nitrox courses, whaleshark diving (specific times of the year) wreck diving, coral reefs, wall diving, snorkeling, and Padi continous education courses all the way to divemaster.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice