Dirty Vibes Wicked Eden Review Oct 19-24

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Matt and Lisa, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    This was our second trip with the Dirty Vibes group. I wrote about our trip in April and it can be found here Trip Report, Dirty Vibes - Tryst April 27 - May 2 For those that have not read that review, I’ll sum it up, we LOVED it and that’s why we were back for round 2.

Going into this week we knew a lot better on what to expect, but obviously with high expectations comes a potential to not meet them. Fortunately, Wicked Eden did not disappoint. I’ll start by saying that we were so fortunate with our first ever trip to Temptation in picking the April timeframe. The April Addicts are a bunch of rockstars and fun as hell. Ever since that trip years ago that got us hooked on this wonderful resort we had been hoping to feel that vibe again. We experienced meeting lots of repeat guests that had tons of energy and partied the way that we enjoy. We had been on 7 trips after that and although each one was great in its own way, it never lived up to that first experience for lots of different reasons. I’ve mentioned previously how the clientele has changed especially over the last year and a half and we just were going to start doing other things and wait for it to get back to normal (The Canadians that we love so much needed to come back too). People make Temptation what it is. The frequency of those repeat guests seemed to have dwindled. Of course, we love seeing all the staff that takes such good care of us every time we go as well. The staff is part of the magic of the place and what held it together during the rough times. Hopefully the context of where our heads were at before we discovered Dirty Vibes helps with why it meant so much that we found this takeover. TRYST in April brought us back and we were in love again.

On to Wicked Eden… We expected more of the same, which was a high energy party that was elevated in DJ performance and made us feel like there was epically fun from when we woke up until we finally made ourselves get some sleep. They brought DJs Moe Green, Encore, Mike West, DiskoPretty, Steve Smooth, Scooter & Lavelle.

When you get to the resort you may think you walked into a Maxim cover shoot. Everywhere you look you’ll see sexy people walking around. Why is this different than a regular week? Well, I think a regular week is great when it used to be that way, but this is on another level, another planet really. The people and the personalities are what get us excited though and that was plentiful. Every single person we met was so welcoming there and talked to us like we were old friends. Originally, we assumed that a group like this would be tight and not be that way, but every single one of them had that Temptation attitude that was happy to meet new people.

When we got to the room every attendee got a welcome bag along with a schedule of what the week had in store for us. Most days alternated between private rooftop daytime pool party with 2 DJs that rotated until about 7. Then 2 DJs would play at Bash. On the alternate day the pool party would be at the sexy pool and the DJs would be down there while at night the private party would be on the rooftop until 2a. At 2a the party would switch to after hours in the score bar with DJs called Diskopretty.

First day we expected to see a lot of familiar faces, and we did, but the surprise was that we saw so many new people there. It was great to see a lot of familiar faces but also to have lots of new people to meet. For those that don’t know us personally, we thoroughly enjoy meeting new faces, and we try to get to know everyone we can. The first theme night was Wicked Fantasy, it was a tough one for us to figure out at first, but we did, and it was amazing to see what some people had come up with. People go all out at these takeovers, it’s not just the women who dress in theme and a few random guys, everyone dresses for the themes. We love this. I’ve always been into the theme nights and try my best to top Lisa’s outfits, but it’s Lisa and that’s near impossible for obvious reasons if you’ve met her.

Next day the schedule had the daytime pool at the quiet pool. Of all the times we had been here I had never actually hung out at the quiet pool, just walked by it a few times on the way to dinner. The pool turned not so quiet on this day, the DJ was setup near the Italian restaurant and the pool was full of people. The sexy pool feels so big and spread out that it was really nice to be in a pool this size. The party at night was upstairs and theme was Dirty Disney and outfits again were incredible. After hours party again until 4a. We were there until around 3:30 and when we left the score bar was still packed with people. The DJs do a great job keeping the fun rolling.

Thursday was catamaran day. This trip went similar to the boat trip in April. It was fun on the way to Isla for lunch, but most were tame, probably from still being hungover from staying up till 3 or 4 the night prior. On the way back everything flipped though. Food and drinks obviously woke this group up and the scene changed to 50% of the women of the boat dancing completely naked. A pretty fun thing to watch and take in. What a life. The evening was a private rooftop party, Alien Invasion. Another After party in the score bar until 4a too!

Friday the daytime pool party was on the rooftop. It’s so nice to be up there when it’s full. You can order the food that’s the best in the entire resort, restaurants included, and enjoy the nice sized pool, dual hot tubs that are actually warm, and stripper poles in case anyone decides to put on a show, which happened a few times. The evening party went to Bash, and the theme was Hunter and Hunted. Another great theme and a good alternative to the regular TTR theme of Burning land.

Saturday was the foam party at the Sexy pool. Again, the Dirty Vibes DJs were there and mixed it up over a few hours there. I can’t express how much this adds to the entire experience. Having DJs this talented makes the time spent in the pool go by way too fast. The foam and party went past 8p before we finally left to get ready for dinner. So many people still there when we made our way out. Private party upstairs at the rooftop was Rave to the Grave in neon this night. They also had one of the cameras and setups there that spins around you on a platform and creates a really cool effect. The decorating for every night at these parties was always elaborate. They also had entertainers dancing in theme costumes on the bar all night similar to what you’ll see at Bash.

Sunday it was time for most to go home and so it was goodbyes to all the new friends we met. We made so many great new memories on this trip. Best so far and we can’t wait to get back in April. We however, stayed 1 more night and that evening we went to a restaurant in Cancun called Chambao. In all our trips we had never even thought to leave the resort to go to another restaurant. This place was unreal. It’s set on the ocean, and you walk through the restaurant over bridges to get to the tables. The entire night is more of an experience and changes from dinner with great food to a night club scene and fireworks. It’s pricey, but you should try it out next time you go.

See you in April

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Great review, Matt!

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    Awesome review, sounds like a great time, and a wonderful time to book if you're into that type of music, people and partying!

I don't like EDM much, but there is enough positives in there that it makes me want to go. (it's just hard for us to do a April trip until the kid gets older)

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    What do the playmakers do during takeovers like this. Are they included in the Dirty Vibes stuff, or are they competing against them in the sexy pool, while the Vibes have the quiet or Roof top pool.

5. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    They are helping out with the Dirty Vibes group as well sometimes but not always. Usually on pool days away from the sexy pool they are at the sexy pool but in the evenings at the private parties some are there. They still have some down at Bash as well though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice