Dinner Reservations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by girl13trip, Oct 24, 2022.

1. girl13trip

girl13trip Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Just curious how the dinner reservations work. We haven’t been since 2018. On our last trip our awesome butler made our dinner reservations but it sounds like things might have changed. We are not Premiere members but we are staying in the Tower…not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks so much!
    19 days and counting!!!!!

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    We were there last November and at that time you could just stop by the restaurant after 3:00 and make them for that evening or have your butler make them. We are premier members so we could have the premier office make them also. The only ones you needed a reservation for was She and Sutra. At Sutra you only needed a reservation if you want to eat at the counter for the teppanyaki style dinner.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  3. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    Concierge doesn't take them anymore for non-premier, days in advance like back then. You now have to goto She or the Japanese(hibachi only) place at 3pm day of. For SHE probably best to get in line by 230pm if you're that set on it.

Maybe I'll do a review when I have time. But we weren't a big fan of the new She. It's a 3 course meal where you choose each course (no different than all the other restaurants) and choices were just par, except for the salmon tartar. and the show was blah and boring.

Not worth waiting in line for but thats just us. I liked the 10-12 small plates from pre-covid times, even though that took a while. It was just different and a little more elevated than the other restaurants.

4. girl13trip

girl13trip Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Thanks for the reply’s. We enjoyed She when we went before but if we miss out this time we won’t lose any sleep over it. I’m assuming all the other restaurants are first come first served? Any issues for groups getting tables? Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice