Dinner Dress Code

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by helln72, Apr 20, 2009.

1. helln72

helln72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can someone who has already been to the Cabo Temptation please give me some information about the dress code for dinner? Are they strict about anything? Do the men have to wear pants? What do the women typically wear? Most resorts that I have been to there is a different dress code for the specialty restaurants than there is for the buffet, usually the woman wear dresses and the men pants. Is this true here also? Any and all information is appreciated!

(It's almost time to start thinking about what we need to pack!)

Only 17 more days!!!

2. CLG

CLG Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were there in the beginning of March. Dress was casual no matter where you ate. My wife & I dressed up in nice "sexy" type clothes & for the most part, we were over dressed compared to the crowd that week. There was no restrictions for men to wear pants, I never did, just dress shorts.

3. dominus

dominus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was planning on underwear, with no pants. Ha, no. We don't get to dress up too often, so I won't mind pants and a nice shirt.

4. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    When we were there last week, it depended who was working as to what dress code was in effect. Sometimes you werent allowed in with shorts, other times guys weren't allowed in without close toed shoes..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice