dinner cruise/pirate cruise

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by amers, Jul 23, 2008.

1. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there! I saw on this site information about the pirate dinner cruise, and then my friend sent me a link about a lobster dinner cruise that says you have to be 18 or older to go on it. (the picture though looked like the pirate ship dinner cruise) We are coming to Cancun in March to celebrate anniversaries, and thought it would be fun to do a dinner cruise, but it would be better if there aren't any kids on it. (we both have kids, nothing against them, just not for this trip) Does anyone know if there is a dinner cruise like that that is only for adults? Thanks for the help!

2. TraceyUk

TraceyUk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    The lobster dinner cruise (columbus) is adults ony.
    Have a great time.
    Tracey

3. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lobster dinner cruise

So, since it says it is adults only, is there a particular place that you would book it online or would you wait until we get there? I'm not going to do it now of course, but just curious.

4. J The Whip

J The Whip Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been on the Pirate cruise twice great fun and great food , did the dinner cruise didn't care for it .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice